MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Not buying a ticket for NY but if I happen to be in the city with the Katycats that weekend, maybe I'll stop by the M&G to say hi to you all.

Good luck at 2!!! :D

Aaahhhh we are going to miss you!!! And this is the first time we do not have to queue for EVER .. . hopefully we will get to see you! :biggrin2:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom just bought tiiickets I'm so excited but it's driving me crazy that I we don't know where our seats are. :shocked:

I hope our seats are CLOSE! At least close enough for me to throw things at you! :naughty:

Okay I've calmed down. HollyD, everyone we met at Terminal 5, it will be nice to see you lot again. We learned a lot from the Terminal 5 show so I am sure this will be even better.

I can't remember if United Palace is seating or not. Hope it is seating. (Just so everyone has a place and that can't get taken away) no matter how many time you have to go to the bathroom (right Zo-Zo :blush-anim-cl:) and you don't have to que up early, unless you want to.

October in NYC much nicer then Feb. :teehee: No need for jackets or blankets.

YIPPIE!!!!!:biggrin2:

Okay I've calmed down. HollyD, everyone we met at Terminal 5, it will be nice to see you lot again. We learned a lot from the Terminal 5 show so I am sure this will be even better.

I can't remember if United Palace is seating or not. Hope it is seating. (Just so everyone has a place and that can't get taken away) no matter how many time you have to go to the bathroom (right Zo-Zo :blush-anim-cl:) and you don't have to que up early, unless you want to.

October in NYC much nicer then Feb. :teehee: No need for jackets or blankets.

YIPPIE!!!!!:biggrin2:

YAY!!! And y e s it is a seated venue!!! SO no worries at all!!! Zo-Zo can go to the bathroom as much as she pleases!And NO ONE can take her seat . . . I'd like to see them try!!! :teehee: NYC in October is going to be SO nice!!!! I can't wait! I think this is going to be heaven compared to Terminal 5! :biggrin2:

She is, college interfered.

I can't wait!:woot_jump:

AND me and Alex don't have to get a hotel because my uncle is letting us stay with him:naughty:

THAT is a HUGE releif!!!!!

Me and Lucy are going to the Philly show too . . and that one is General Admission - so we will be queueing ALL day!!! BOO

I know!! We are flying into Newark. It's easier.

New York is going to be beautiful in October!!!

I am flying into Newark TOO!!! I am going to arrive on Friday morning SINCE we do not have to Queue!!!! :boing: Then I am flying out on Monday after the Philly show! :woot_jump:

IT IS GOING TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!