MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i somehow have more fun going by myself and meeting fellow mfcers at a concert, than dragging a non-mika fan to come with me...

so itll be super fun!!!

I honestly think that we should have a full blown MFC Meet Up before the show . . . since this is the first time we do not have to worry about queueing . . NOW we can truly 'enjoy' each other's company!!! :naughty:

I am flying into Newark TOO!!! I am going to arrive on Friday morning SINCE we do not have to Queue!!!! :boing: Then I am flying out on Monday after the Philly show! :woot_jump:

IT IS GOING TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Can't wait to see you!!!

Okay I've calmed down. HollyD, everyone we met at Terminal 5, it will be nice to see you lot again. We learned a lot from the Terminal 5 show so I am sure this will be even better.

I can't remember if United Palace is seating or not. Hope it is seating. (Just so everyone has a place and that can't get taken away) no matter how many time you have to go to the bathroom (right Zo-Zo :blush-anim-cl:) and you don't have to que up early, unless you want to.

October in NYC much nicer then Feb. :teehee: No need for jackets or blankets.

YIPPIE!!!!!:biggrin2:

October is the best month (I think) the colors are beautiful and I love the weather!!

No MFCer is ever solo at a gig!!!! :huglove:

so very true!!

Okay I've calmed down. HollyD, everyone we met at Terminal 5, it will be nice to see you lot again. We learned a lot from the Terminal 5 show so I am sure this will be even better.

I can't remember if United Palace is seating or not. Hope it is seating. (Just so everyone has a place and that can't get taken away) no matter how many time you have to go to the bathroom (right Zo-Zo :blush-anim-cl:) and you don't have to que up early, unless you want to.

October in NYC much nicer then Feb. :teehee: No need for jackets or blankets.

YIPPIE!!!!!:biggrin2:

looking forward to seeing you as well!!!

I honestly think that we should have a full blown MFC Meet Up before the show . . . since this is the first time we do not have to worry about queueing . . NOW we can truly 'enjoy' each other's company!!! :naughty:

i'm defintiely up for it! itll be less stressful and more fun and such!

:lmfao: you always make me laugh!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you again!!!

Are you going to philly as well?

Not this time.

If I went to a 2nd, it would be Boston--but it's not too likely.

(I liked 'The Electric Factory'--It was my first MIKA gig AND I met MIKA!)

Edited by A. Clay

i'm defintiely up for it! itll be less stressful and more fun and such!

Yes . . . I can totally see all of us sitting back - chilling having a good time with all our CRAZY hyper nerves! And then to the venue - NO PRESSURE . . . walk in - take our seats . . :wub2:

Yes, we would totally be up for a pre-show meet-up!

I'll be getting the day off from my jobs and I'll call the girls out from school.

Awesome!!!!

I am going to research the area - and make some suggestions for all you girls!

so far it is:

Lucy - Holly - Natalie - Nadira - Jamie - Aubrey & Zo-Zo :boing:

Can't take the agony of not knowing where are seats are.:boxed:

Fingers crossed for floor.

Though I do keep telling myself there doesn't seem to be a bad area.

I agree! It is pure torture NOT knowing WHERE we are going to end up . . . I am SO spoiled . . . always having 'made my own destiny' with the location! :teehee: Now it is all in the hands of a HAPPY HAPPY man (let's HOPE) :roftl:

Awesome!!!!

I am going to research the area - and make some suggestions for all you girls!

so far it is:

Lucy - Holly - Natalie - Nadira - Jamie - Aubrey & Zo-Zo :boing:

Depending on what time we'll get in NYC.... We're (Claudine, sunshine931 and I) from Montreal.