Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo hoo! Mika's coming back to the Emerald City! I am pretty excited to see the ol' boy again. I've seen him 3 times since 2007, but my boyfriend has never been able to come with me. Poor guy. I have dreams of getting a photo of them together, so hopefully October 26th will be the night!

Where are all my Seattle MFCers? :blink: (I'm looking at you lilmot!)

Hooray! You'll have a great time. Mika is an electrifying performer. Luckily, there will be assigned seats, so you won't have to deal with people pushing and shoving you all night (and rudely barging in front of you). Dress in layers, just in case the theater gets too hot from all of the bodies, or too cold from the AC. I don't know how strict The Moore is regarding cameras, but I plan on bringing one in the bottom of my bag. Oh, and don't forget to bring something for Mika to sign, because I certainly plan on waiting for a meet'n'greet after the show, so you'd better wait with me! :wink2:

I just got my Seattle tix and it says reserved seats, but didn't give me any seat numbers. Any one else get this?? Any ideas??? If they are assigned, I want to know where I am sitting! This is killing me!!

That's the way Sandbag rolls, I'm not sure why. They'll either email you in a week or two with your seat allocation, or you'll find out when the tickets come in the mail. It's a wonky system, I know. :aah:

Hooray! You'll have a great time. Mika is an electrifying performer. Luckily, there will be assigned seats, so you won't have to deal with people pushing and shoving you all night (and rudely barging in front of you). Dress in layers, just in case the theater gets too hot from all of the bodies, or too cold from the AC. I don't know how strict The Moore is regarding cameras, but I plan on bringing one in the bottom of my bag. Oh, and don't forget to bring something for Mika to sign, because I certainly plan on waiting for a meet'n'greet after the show, so you'd better wait with me! :wink2:

Of course I'll wait with you! :biggrin2:

Wouldn't miss a chance to actually say hi to him. :wub2:

Do people usually take water to gigs?

Gotta keep the cords lubed so the voice doesn't go out :biggrin2:

It depends on the theatre's policy on outside food and drink. I for one need to keep hydrated at all times, especially if I start to get overheated. I smuggled a waterbottle in my bag during the last couple concerts I attended, and had no trouble. Worst case scenario, we may have to pay an arm and a leg for water from the concession stand.

I've gotta say, the seat number situation has me a bit concerned, but I hope Sandbag means it when they say these are the BEST tickets. Only time will tell...

I've gotta say, the seat number situation has me a bit concerned, but I hope Sandbag means it when they say these are the BEST tickets. Only time will tell...

It really did pan out that way in London. MFCers were front and centre and the VIPs were in the 5th row. :teehee:

I just got my Seattle tix and it says reserved seats, but didn't give me any seat numbers. Any one else get this?? Any ideas??? If they are assigned, I want to know where I am sitting! This is killing me!!

I got mine too!! But I wanna know where the seats are!

Sitting is for quitters. :shun:

MFC will get up the moment he steps on stage. Then everyone else will have to, too - 'cause we're gonna throw us a dance party. :dance_man:

I'm no quitter. I'm just old and have bad knees :naughty:

I won't be able to do much sitting because I'm going to be so excited, but I'm glad I'll have a seat when I need one. :blush-anim-cl:

Woo hoo! Mika's coming back to the Emerald City! I am pretty excited to see the ol' boy again. I've seen him 3 times since 2007, but my boyfriend has never been able to come with me. Poor guy. I have dreams of getting a photo of them together, so hopefully October 26th will be the night!

Where are all my Seattle MFCers? :blink: (I'm looking at you lilmot!)

Say what? :rolls_eyes: You're looking at me? Wouldn't miss it for the world, dahling.... thanks for the invite. It will be like ol' times....:mf_lustslow:

OMG Margo, I was gonna ask you to do a countdown. As usual, you beat me to it! :aah:

That gives us 57 days to think of something awesome for our shirts.

Thats going to be an amazing weekend. Chateau Ste Michelle wine should definitely be involved in the making of the shirts. I feel like we're taking over this thread.

Is anyone else dressing up? Making shirts? I was just in a plain shirt and jeans last time. I felt so conservative! i want to dress up!!!

Is anyone else dressing up? Making shirts? I was just in a plain shirt and jeans last time. I felt so conservative! i want to dress up!!!

People tend to wear ridiculously brightly coloured clothes to Mika gigs, I've found. I don't know why, but it seems perfectly normal for Mika fans to turn up in neon greens, magentas, etc. :roftl:

Megan, we'll be dancing on the chairs. We'll make sure he sees us in our decorated shirts. 57 Days!!!!!!!

Can I make a recommendation against standing on your chairs? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm the first to encourage you to get the hell out of your seat, stand up, and dance, but if you climb up onto a chair it kinda sucks for the guy behind you. :naughty:

People tend to wear ridiculously brightly coloured clothes to Mika gigs, I've found. I don't know why, but it seems perfectly normal for Mika fans to turn up in neon greens, magentas, etc. :roftl:

Can I make a recommendation against standing on your chairs? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm the first to encourage you to get the hell out of your seat, stand up, and dance, but if you climb up onto a chair it kinda sucks for the guy behind you. :naughty:

I agree, we're just joking around.

I feel like such a failure! I lost my pw and haven't been on here in more than a year, and now he is returning and I missed the opp to buy good tickets :(. When I went to buy them before I rejoined (err...found my username and pw), however, I could not find anywhere to buy tickets. Anyone help?