Mika in Seattle, WA at The Moore

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks DaMango! Is it seating all around, or are there some standing tickets? I much prefer the club type venue to theater concerts, so the show at Sodo was amazing for me, minus the rude people. All of the seats are the same price...is this typical?

It appears to be all reserved seating. It is kind of interesting that all seats are the same price, no matter if they're on the main floor or in the balcony. I personally haven't seen that before.

Oh that is odd, balcony seats are usually cheaper. I can't remember if there was tiered pricing for the European tour.

I can't wait for this gig, I've never been to Seattle! :biggrin2:

Oh that is odd, balcony seats are usually cheaper. I can't remember if there was tiered pricing for the European tour.

I can't wait for this gig, I've never been to Seattle! :biggrin2:

Mana, that is so exciting! I really think you'll like Seattle. (Lets just hope it doesn't pour down rain.)

A5 and A6, front row center. My first concert ever. My favorite artist ever.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I would be running around my room, while screaming and jumping up and down if I wasn't sick as a dog right now. Still, this news is the kind of thing that entirely makes up for being sick. Oh, I know what I can do:

Today is:

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::stretcher:

The concert is:

:band:

:woot_jump: <--I'm the one dead center!

:groupwave:

:stretcher:

RT, you bought tickets right after I did, because I got seats 1-4! Awesome!:biggrin2:

Are yours A1-4? Because I think Mana's are A1-3. :dunno:

I noticed on the seating chart there is left, center and right but it doesn't sound like they are specifying when telling people their seating assignments?

Yeah, I noticed that they didn't specify if it was for the left, right, or middle section. In any event, seat number 1 is a good one, because it says on the Moore Theatre website that 1 is the aisle seat closest to the center. I think that RT and I are probably in the same section. Dang it, why can't these tickets just get here already!

RT, you bought tickets right after I did, because I got seats 1-4! Awesome!:biggrin2:

I was SECOND!!! :biggrin2:

I will totally see you there!

Actually, I'm hoping to see lots of people there because it's looking like I'm going alone. I bought an extra ticket in case my mom ends up with an extra day off, but right now, she's saying she doesn't want to go and will probably have to work. So, I'm making all of my plans like I'm going to be there solo.

I'm definitely booking a room for after the concert. I'll probably book it for Sunday night too so that I don't have spend Monday traveling and be all tired when I get there. I don't drive, so getting to Seattle is a pain in my whatsit.

Several of my friends live in Seattle, so I'm hoping to see them while I'm there too. I think Sunday night and a good portion of Monday should be enough time for shenanigans.

Then, I'll float home on a cloud some time on Tuesday :biggrin2:

Christine, did you get seats in the front? (Did you get seats?!)

I've got one of Mana's seats. So we're in the front. Just have to figure out if we're on the left, right or center. It's looking good either way!

We've got front row center for Montreal too. :biggrin2:

I've got one of Mana's seats. So we're in the front. Just have to figure out if we're on the left, right or center. It's looking good either way!

We've got front row center for Montreal too. :biggrin2:

I'm finally going to meet you!!!! :biggrin2:

Then, we can argue in person :naughty:

Seriously, I'm REALLY quiet in person, so there won't be any heated discussions about the nature of language and love and all that :wub2:

I'm most likely going to be bouncing around and stifling my squeals of glee (more likely failing to stifle.) :biggrin2:

Oh yes, it's going to be AMAZING! I don't know how I'm going to make it through these next few weeks...

I'm going to get through them the same way I'm getting through the wait to find out who will win the video competition: lots of focus on life as it is right now and plenty of random glee for no apparent reason. :wub2:

Yeah apparently my seats are Row A, seats 1, 2, and 3. But where? Who knows? :dunno:

Would it be so hard just to call the seats 1-22, or whatever, instead of this left, right, centre business? That's how Sadlers Wells did it. Do the Brits always have to show up North America when it comes to doing things in a way that makes sense? :roftl:

This looks like a great venue, and if we're all in the front row it's gonna be a hell of a party! :yay:

I think we are all in front row main (center section) because I have Main section row A seats 7 & 8. There are 8 seats across Row A so that fills in that row!

I am positive the rest of you would be main section too and not the sides. The right and left sections came up for sale to the general public after we got ours in the pre-sale.

Any way you look at it, we have GREAT SEATS!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl:

I think we are all in front row main (center section) because I have Main section row A seats 7 & 8. There are 8 seats across Row A so that fills in that row!

I am positive the rest of you would be main section too and not the sides. The right and left sections came up for sale to the general public after we got ours in the pre-sale.

Any way you look at it, we have GREAT SEATS!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roftl:

That sounds about right. :yay:

I got mine late :( so I'm all the way in the back... Oh well, gonna be brilliant any way! Is any one dressing up?

I think I might dress up a bit. Maybe a dress and some tights. These reserved gigs give you a bit of freedom because you can walk into the venue like a civilized person at a civilized hour, rather than queuing on the pavement all day. :roftl:

Lolita, Looks like even the back seats at The Moore are not bad. You can go on line and see the actual view from your seat and it really isn't bad.

I checked earlier and there were 1st balcony row 3 available, that would be a great view. row Z on the floor, that is really only 26 rows back,That would be a seat to fight over in a large venue!

Anywhere you sit in that building, we will all be part of one HUGE party!!!!!