Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

lollipop_monkey

Thanks.

I saw the Fox Theater pre-sale on their site.

I'm 5 minutes behind the bouncing ball, so missed Mika's GA presale, but that's OK, because I would be totally OK with front Loge seats (not that we'll ever be sitting down... ;)

The first couple rows of balcony seats are among the best places to be at a Mika gig. You get a wide angle view of the stage that you just can't get from the pit. :wub2:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

I saw the Fox Theater pre-sale on their site.

I'm 5 minutes behind the bouncing ball, so missed Mika's GA presale, but that's OK, because I would be totally OK with front Loge seats (not that we'll ever be sitting down... ;)

I was gonna buy reserved seats, but I was kinda confused on the difference between the Loge, Mezzanine, and Balcony seating.

I'm guessing the Loge is the best b/c those are the first rows up above the general admission people? Then the Mezzanine is the second best part?.....

I was gonna buy reserved seats, but I was kinda confused on the difference between the Loge, Mezzanine, and Balcony seating.

I'm guessing the Loge is the best b/c those are the first rows up above the general admission people? Then the Mezzanine is the second best part?.....

yes, exactly.

I was able to get reserved seating although it seemed like only the Mezzanine and Balcony were available. Maybe it was just me, but I do think Lodge seating was not available to purchase?

Anyways still got a good seat in the first row of the mezzanine.

I was able to get reserved seating although it seemed like only the Mezzanine and Balcony were available. Maybe it was just me, but I do think Lodge seating was not available to purchase?

Anyways still got a good seat in the first row of the mezzanine.

I also wanted Loge seating!!! You're right only Mezz and Balcony were available!

I wonder how people get Loge? I wondered if they release those seats when regular tickets go on sale Sunday....but then I also wondered if there was another presale for like American Express or something...or maybe Fox theatre has special tickets....hmmmm....

I also wanted Loge seating!!! You're right only Mezz and Balcony were available!

I wonder how people get Loge? I wondered if they release those seats when regular tickets go on sale Sunday....but then I also wondered if there was another presale for like American Express or something...or maybe Fox theatre has special tickets....hmmmm....

They released Loge today.

In fact, there are still plenty of good Loge seats available on TM.

I'm surprised. I thought he would sell out in minute, but what do I know?

Not much, apparently . . .

They released Loge today.

In fact, there are still plenty of good Loge seats available on TM.

I'm surprised. I thought he would sell out in minute, but what do I know?

Not much, apparently . . .

Yeah I went to look up tickets when they went on sale today to see if Loge became available...and they were...I am VERY disapointed in the Fox Theatre pre-sale! I thought pre-sale would have the best (meaning loge) seats on sale!!! :sneaky2:

has anyone who bought the Mikasounds presale tickets received theirs yet? I didn't pay attention to see if it said when they'd be delivered (too busy jumping around excitedly like a small child :teehee:).

nothing yet. =]

Yeah I went to look up tickets when they went on sale today to see if Loge became available...and they were...I am VERY disapointed in the Fox Theatre pre-sale! I thought pre-sale would have the best (meaning loge) seats on sale!!! :sneaky2:

yea, that's totally retarded. :sneaky2: What seats did you end up getting?

1 Month, 1 Week, 1 day! :kachinga:

Naw, I'm not excited. :naughty:

:woot_jump:

I am really looking forward to this!!!

I'm planning our trip through California. Can anyone give me some advice what we definitely have to see?

I'm a self-proclaimed California expert. :mf_rosetinted:

What cities/areas are you visiting?

We're going to San Francisco, LA and Las Vegas ... we're also going to Death Valley National Park, Lake Tahoe, Napa and we're going to take Highway 1 ...

Especially in the cities I don't know what to choose ... There are so many thing to do :biggrin2:

Ohhh, I say you have to see some Redwood trees because they are gorgeous. I took a very small, windy, hilly road from just north of Santa Cruz all the way to San Fran and it goes right through an amazing park. http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=540

if you like aquariums the one in Monterey is beautiful and world renouned. So much fun. Drive down to Big Sur.

How much time do you have? I've done that route - pretty far up north on 1, as far south into Mexico on it as well, started in CO, got married in Vegas, went to Disneyland..

Anywho, I'm glad no one is excited about the show. Nope, no one is excited..

Check what I bought..

http://www.djpremium.com/shop/G4-V80321-R71949-P551342/sneakers/galow-hi-metallic.html $49.

Ohhh, I say you have to see some Redwood trees because they are gorgeous. I took a very small, windy, hilly road from just north of Santa Cruz all the way to San Fran and it goes right through an amazing park. http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=540

if you like aquariums the one in Monterey is beautiful and world renouned. So much fun. Drive down to Big Sur.

How much time do you have? I've done that route - pretty far up north on 1, as far south into Mexico on it as well, started in CO, got married in Vegas, went to Disneyland..

Thanks for the advice!!! We are there for three weeks ...

Check what I bought..

http://www.djpremium.com/shop/G4-V80321-R71949-P551342/sneakers/galow-hi-metallic.html $49.

Wow, cool shoes!!!

Ofcourse we are excited ... I'm always very excited when I'm going to see Mika :woot_jump:

Check what I bought..

I WANT THEM. :naughty:

I'm looking for some new cowboy boots. I'm really going to rep Texas when I get up there. :teehee:

No like seriously, thanks x234230985838 for that link. Babysitting money REALLY burning a hole in my pocket here... so tempting.... :naughty:

Edited by superstar