Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

:roftl:

That's cool that you're going as Marilyn for Halloween. I don't really know what to wear either for the concert. Do they make golden poodle skirts?

Hahaha I bet I could make one! Yeah I keep going between wanting to be Marilyn or a showgirl, I have an awesome costume already for a showgirl (I wore it in my WAG video!) but I don't know if I have the legs to flaunt that outfit all around Michigan State!! haha

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahhaa I know how that goes!

I'M SO EXCITED.

Two weeks from now we will be THERE!!!! ROCKING OUT!!!

I still don't know what i'm going to wear, and this "1955" thing has thrown me off. I am being Marilyn Monroe for Halloween... maybe I could wear that?! haha.

? what 1955 thing??

I think he tweeted something about rehearsals for US/Canada being over and his theme being 1955..

aha, thanks, I don't keep up with the Twitter stuff.

so, 1950s other-worldly = outer space theme?

hmmm.....

So do you guys think we'll be able to meet Mika?

I hope so! He's usually good about that though. I am a little worried though since he's doing this competition that guarantees ten people a meet and greet, so i'm afraid that he's meeting with those ten and no one else. But then again we haven't heard about anyone winning the contest from the Chicago gig... soooo.... who knows. He's said himself that the MFC kicks ass so of course he'll want to meet with us... right? :naughty:

Oh my gosh, it would be completely amazing to meet him! I am so excited! I can't believe it's almost a week away!

Ohhh! BTW, I have this little cake business I do on the side for fun (I love baking), so I was going to bring a whole bunch of chocolate covered pretzels for us to snack on while we're waiting in line! :biggrin2:

Oh my gosh, it would be completely amazing to meet him! I am so excited! I can't believe it's almost a week away!

Ohhh! BTW, I have this little cake business I do on the side for fun (I love baking), so I was going to bring a whole bunch of chocolate covered pretzels for us to snack on while we're waiting in line! :biggrin2:

:drool:That's amazing! I love chocolate covered pretzels! :wub2:

How sweet!!!:biggrin2:

NINE DAYS!!!!!!

hey guys- I still haven't gotten my tickets in the mail, have you?

no mail tomorrow, so have to wait till Tuesday.

my friend who was coming with me has to do something else. so, I have no one to wait with me all morning/afternoon on the sidewalk! kind of a drag.

what's the earliest any of you are coming?

I'm just wearing a black top to which I am attaching parts of a fabulous recycled gold sequined top. (and jeans!)

NINE DAYS!!!!!!

hey guys- I still haven't gotten my tickets in the mail, have you?

no mail tomorrow, so have to wait till Tuesday.

my friend who was coming with me has to do something else. so, I have no one to wait with me all morning/afternoon on the sidewalk! kind of a drag.

what's the earliest any of you are coming?

I'm just wearing a black top to which I am attaching parts of a fabulous recycled gold sequined top. (and jeans!)

Hmmm I honestly think we'll be okay getting there early in the afternoon... People won't be lining up until later. I mean it'll just be us, I'm almost sure of that :naughty: I'm probably gonna end up getting there at about 1:30... but is that even too early?????

Hmmm I honestly think we'll be okay getting there early in the afternoon... People won't be lining up until later. I mean it'll just be us, I'm almost sure of that :naughty: I'm probably gonna end up getting there at about 1:30... but is that even too early?????

That's the same time i think i'll be getting there. I have class until 945 and then we're leaving at ten and i'm hoping it will only take us 3-3.5 hours so that takes us to 1-1:30ish! I've never driven to chicago from school though so i'm not sure. Mapquest says 3 hours and 9 minutes. I don't know but i'm EXCITED!!!!!!!