Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They shouldn't be that expensive. The venue doesn't charge that much if I can recall correctly. The area isn't shiny and pretty like downtown, its just really urban and raw.

I think I'll be going alone, atleast for the waiting in line part because I'm just sick of always feeling like I drag people along. People just don't get it. :aah:

Yes!!! :groupwave: The tickets are ordered!! Wow I owe my parents a huge thank you, they're taking off work just to drive me there and back!! I love them! :wub2:

Yay i got tickets!!!:biggrin2: and me toooo, my parents are taking off work to drive me and my sis to chicago :teehee: and are paying for it all.

So I google-earthed the Riviera, and it is next to a sketchy looking pancake house, im scared!!!:blink: haha

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=riviera&ie=UTF8&radius=0.25&sll=41.968257,-87.659687&sspn=0.003574,0.009602&rq=1&ev=zi&t=h&layer=c&cbll=41.968444,-87.659676&panoid=gkzUZcr_oaUqmzdPzORi1g&cbp=12,307.58,,0,1.28&ll=41.968532,-87.65968&spn=0,359.9988&z=20

Got our tix. We didn't have a credit card, so our Dad let us use his....thank god. He MIGHT go with us (drive with us.....he knows we Love Mika but doesn't wan't to see him, lol). So if he doesn't go we'll be by ourselves. Wish we could all meet up at the same time, or at least all the rsvp on the list could form our little group:roftl: At least then we wouldn't be alone....

This is so fun though. We can't believe that we have bought our tickets and are going!!!!

Does anybody know how much the Riviera holds????

Got our tix. We didn't have a credit card, so our Dad let us use his....thank god. He MIGHT go with us (drive with us.....he knows we Love Mika but doesn't wan't to see him, lol). So if he doesn't go we'll be by ourselves. Wish we could all meet up at the same time, or at least all the rsvp on the list could form our little group:roftl: At least then we wouldn't be alone....

This is so fun though. We can't believe that we have bought our tickets and are going!!!!

Does anybody know how much the Riviera holds????

Ya, the Riviera holds about 2,500 i read. Its bigger than the HOB, it only holds like 1,500!!!!:blink:

Hopefully I'll be joining you guys in the front row. How early did you guys queue for the HOB?

Well we were first in line outside the venue.....but they had some pass the line thing that we didn't know about that day. Evidently if you had ate something in the HOB restaurant before 2:00 that day then you got to wait inside. There were probably 40 people inside.....so that kinda sucked. I think we got there at 2.....of course.

Mika better do a meet and greet this time around. Haven't gotten to meet him yet.:blush-anim-cl:

If we get there early or any time before you we'd be happy to save a spot in line.....in fact for all of you.

Aww really?? I'd love to take you up on that offer, but i've got a rather large group coming with me, I don't think it'd be fair to just show up and cut in line with 8 people...