Mika in Boston, MA at the Orpheum Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd page, 10 replies, 4 people. Not even any maybes. Come on Boston, SHOW SOME BEANTOWN LOVE.

I'm a little bit worried now, only four people from MFC? I hope there will be enough people, so it won't be cancelled or anything... I want to see him in Boston!!!!! :biggrin2: I would love to know what kind of seats we have.

I'm a little bit worried now, only four people from MFC? I hope there will be enough people, so it won't be cancelled or anything... I want to see him in Boston!!!!! :biggrin2: I would love to know what kind of seats we have.

they can do that? :shocked:

noooooo that can't happen! I have to see mika live :aah:

You're right next to me! It's odds on one side I think. The friend that bought tickets with me is on the other side of the aisle. We're a little bummed about that, but I hope the security guard lets her come stand with us. I just wanna dance with herrr!

I don't think it's a problem that your friend sits on the other side ot the aisle, we are going to dance during most of the gig, aren't we?! :biggrin2: Have you never been there? At the venue I mean?

I don't think it's a problem that your friend sits on the other side ot the aisle, we are going to dance during most of the gig, aren't we?! :biggrin2: Have you never been there? At the venue I mean?

I was there once a loooong time ago. I walk by it all the time, a lot of my friends have been to shows there recently. Oh and yes we will dance.

Edited by AKateisaKate

AH! KATE!

When did you order your tickets?

I ordered mine maybe ten minutes after the presale started, and I still havent received them.

They are for the nyc gig.

I think no one has actually received their tickets. I just got an email about seat numbers. I haven't got email about New York seating either.

You're right next to me! It's odds on one side I think. The friend that bought tickets with me is on the other side of the aisle. We're a little bummed about that, but I hope the security guard lets her come stand with us. I just wanna dance with herrr!

Yeah I heard she is an awesome dancer! :naughty:

oh cool :D so I have the DD Right center 102 and 104...is that where all you guys are too?

That is at the other side of the aisle but still next to Kate. One side of the aisle is odd numbers and the other is even numbers.

• 4 weeks later...