Mika in Boston, MA at the Orpheum Theater

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hokay. So on friday, my friend got a call from buzznet which is a music blogging site and she had entered a contest to get tickets to see Mika. anad she won! a). we dont know how many tickets we get and B). we don't know what it means to be on "Mika's Guest List". I thought I read something about it on the forums but don't remember where so maybe someone else knows what the perks are of this? and if we end up going itd be to this Boston show so hopefully you'll see us there!

Hokay. So on friday, my friend got a call from buzznet which is a music blogging site and she had entered a contest to get tickets to see Mika. anad she won! a). we dont know how many tickets we get and B). we don't know what it means to be on "Mika's Guest List". I thought I read something about it on the forums but don't remember where so maybe someone else knows what the perks are of this? and if we end up going itd be to this Boston show so hopefully you'll see us there!

Ahhh that's so awesome! I looked for contests to try to win tickets but I had no clue what radio stations were around Boston! I won't be going this year as I'm broke and couldn't buy a ticket. :sneaky2: I'm assuming that you'll get to meet him or something being on the guest list, unless if they're calling winning tickets being on a guest list. :dunno:

Ahhh that's so awesome! I looked for contests to try to win tickets but I had no clue what radio stations were around Boston! I won't be going this year as I'm broke and couldn't buy a ticket. :sneaky2: I'm assuming that you'll get to meet him or something being on the guest list, unless if they're calling winning tickets being on a guest list. :dunno:

yea I know! I've entered all possible contests for this, slaving over a video contest, and this contest all she had to do was enter her email and bam. ok. haha

and of course no one of importance works on saturdays and the venue wont answer the phone so we have to wait til monday, 4 DAYS before the show, to get info on this. I really hope this works out :boxed:

yea I know! I've entered all possible contests for this, slaving over a video contest, and this contest all she had to do was enter her email and bam. ok. haha

and of course no one of importance works on saturdays and the venue wont answer the phone so we have to wait til monday, 4 DAYS before the show, to get info on this. I really hope this works out :boxed:

Did you find anything out yet? I hope you're able to get your tickets in time for the gig!

Did you find anything out yet? I hope you're able to get your tickets in time for the gig!

ugh me too. my friend called the orpheum and they said they cant find anything out until 6pm the day of the gig :sneaky2: We both still want to go haha but if they only give us two tickets then her mom has to wait in boston until the gigs over.

ugh me too. my friend called the orpheum and they said they cant find anything out until 6pm the day of the gig :sneaky2: We both still want to go haha but if they only give us two tickets then her mom has to wait in boston until the gigs over.

Wow. That's cutting it as close as it can get. :bored:

yess and me and my friend are going! and my stupid calc teacher had to move the test to friday morning but i dont care! ahhh!! I have been freaking out non-stop.

Awesome! I'm glad they worked out the ticket ordeal and didn't make you wait until 6pm tomorrow.

Awesome! I'm glad they worked out the ticket ordeal and didn't make you wait until 6pm tomorrow.

well, the didnt really, haha but we're going anyway. we know we're getting tickets, and it's always at least two, so we'll be there dammit! screw school nights (that's what we were debating mostly.. considering we live a (tiny) state away :thumb_yello:)

well, the didnt really, haha but we're going anyway. we know we're getting tickets, and it's always at least two, so we'll be there dammit! screw school nights (that's what we were debating mostly.. considering we live a (tiny) state away :thumb_yello:)

I think the last time he came to Boston it was a school night for me too. I still went. :naughty: I think most contests are for two tickets. I hope you won't have any hassle getting in and get great seats!

Omg tomorrow you guys! tiibet, are you there with the flag? I saw your name on the thread!

Hi! I will be there but no flag... Maybe someone is coming from montreal? With the flag? Can't wait to see the new show!

Hello Friends,

Is there anybody tonight who still needs a ticket but couldn't afford one? I bought a ticket two weeks ago because I never expected anything from the contest, and Sunday I found out I was one of the Golden Ticket winners.

PM me if you had some trouble getting a ticket. I only have one.

Sorry, there's no flag -- it didn't make it over to the States this time. :(

Still, I'm sure you all will manage to have a GREAT time!

Can't wait to hear about it!

Kate! Will miss you in NYC this time! Have fun in Boston! :wub2: