Omfg mika advert on tv!!!!!!!

CazGirl

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still not managed to spot it yet, has it only been seen on ITV2 so far? I'd imagine it'd move onto the other, more popular channels closer to the release.

I was sure they'd play it during the Mika special on Channel 4- but they didn't- meanies!

Makes sense they didn't as the programme its self stood as a 25 minute advert about him. It'd have been a waste of money to pay for a 30 second advert while it was on. :)

I've still not managed to spot it yet, has it only been seen on ITV2 so far? I'd imagine it'd move onto the other, more popular channels closer to the release.

Makes sense they didn't as the programme its self stood as a 25 minute advert about him. It'd have been a waste of money to pay for a 30 second advert while it was on. :)

Yes I agree with that, it would have been too much. They should put the advert on during the breaks of X Factor. It would be widely seen, and would at least provide some decent singing in the middle of all the lame auditions!

Yes I agree with that, it would have been too much. They should put the advert on during the breaks of X Factor. It would be widely seen, and would at least provide some decent singing in the middle of all the lame auditions!

haha very true! Not sure if his management would be prepared to pay for an advert during the X Factor. I think at the moment it's ITV1's highest rated shows so the cost of an advert is very high. But they may do the weekend before the album release! Or even during tonights Xtra Factor on ITV2.

Surprised no one's caught it and put it onto youtube yet.