Mika Showcase in Brussels

and you're not the only one :tears: It makes me nervous :aah:

Me too, my stomach literally hurts from the stress :(

I just tried my chance! I really want to have the tickets..... I am so nervous... couldn't Mika arrange tickets for the real Belgian MFCfans???

If only that was the case! Would be great :wub2:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried my chance! I really want to have the tickets..... I am so nervous... couldn't Mika arrange tickets for the real Belgian MFCfans???

Yeah ... I'm praying for the ticketfairy too ...

I will be in Brussels anyway ... but I'd really suck that I won't get in ...

Ticketfairy, we are you ???

would be great indeed :wub2:

Me too, my stomach literally hurts from the stress :(

If only that was the case! Would be great :wub2:

I haven't been this stressed since the day I got my exam results :aah:

would be great indeed :wub2:

I haven't been this stressed since the day I got my exam results :aah:

To be perfectly honest, I think I'm even more stressed than with my driving exam!! And that's saying something :roftl:

How awesome would it be if on september the first we all get a phonecall saying that we won the tickets?

Yes, I do realise that this quite unrealistic, but still AWESOME.

Anyways, I'm going to Brussels with or without a ticket. I can just go out for drinks with Mika :teehee:

So, I was just looking around a bit to see where it was and stuff like that (still not sure btw :roftl: but I think it's close to the AB?) and if I'm not mistaken, this is the place? :shocked:

mikaplazax.jpg

Yes, it is ..

I just don't find any clue where it is though .. :lmfao:

Do you have any idea? (I do have an adress, but that gets me nowhere .. can't oriëntate at all... :blink:)

Ow, I've found it! :roftl:

It's in the same area as the Ancienne Belgique .. (if you follow that road, don't know for how long :bleh:, you just walk right past it .. :roftl:)

Look:

mikaplaza2.jpg

Where it says "de Broukère" is where Carina & I parked the car when we went to the AB, the AB is a bit more to the south (boulevard Anspach). But if you go the other way .. you'll find the hotel I suppose .. It's where the green "A" is .. (somewhere on that road)

:aah:

Edited by Guest

You know what I hate??? Jimmobile!!! I ordered 3 SIMcards last sunday and they didn't arrive on time so we cannot join the competition for Mika's showcase... damn it!!!

So now I hope to get a chance this way... let's hope and pray... I never enjoyed a concert as much as the one in may

Of course I will be in Brussels anyway... anybody knows at what time the concert would start??

Desperate mamsie