Mika Showcase in Brussels

20090826010214.jpg

Hi all,

The contest to win 3x2 entrances to the JIM MOBILE showcase in Brussels is over.

Thank to all the people who participated and congratulation to Thomas, Sylvana and Katrien who won the tickets.

Special thank to the admins of the MFC who are making an incredible job to support our artists.

Greets...

Edited by Universal Music

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to see record company being involved in distributing tickets for these promo gigs now:wink2:

Thanks :thumb_yello:- in the name of Belgian fans (which I am not :biggrin2:)

EDIT:

I meant vs previously only promoters being involved...

(with the lovely exception of the i-tunes gig )

Edited by suzie

Heya, welcome to MFC! We have quite a few members in and around Brussels, many of whom are extremely dedicated Mika fans but aren't JIM customers, and would love a chance to see this showcase.

Thanks very much for letting us know about the other way to win their way in! :flowers2:

Of course, anything you can do to help MFCers get tickets is always appreciated. :wink2:

MFCers, here are the direct links to enter:

In Dutch

In French

Its not many people huh? what is it 400?

I have no idea how many people can actually win ... But I read online that the capacity of the theatre is about 950.

Heya, welcome to MFC! We have quite a few members in and around Brussels, many of whom are extremely dedicated Mika fans but aren't JIM customers, and would love a chance to see this showcase.

Thanks very much for letting us know about the other way to win their way in! :flowers2:

Of course, anything you can do to help MFCers get tickets is always appreciated. :wink2:

Yes idd! Thanks again!

Edited by Droopsy

Has anyone actually realised that when you go to the link to enter it actually allows you to select any country from the dropdown list? So it looks like the competition is open to any country. As far as I can see, it doesn't say anywhere that you need to be living in Belgium to apply for the comp:

http://www.musicreg.net/checkform?force_form=1&form_id=6840

Not that I am applying, far from it, but just saying :biggrin2:. This is different to the other comps where it was clearly stated that one needed to be a UK resident to apply.

This is open to all peeps ... but the winner will be notified the day before .. so its going to be last minute ish

Yes, so THIS is the case when fans should apply common sense and think about people living nearby because if a winner in Azerbaijan gets notified the day before, they are unlikely to make it to Brussels the next day, spoiling it for Mika to perform to a half-filled auditorium as well as for locals waiting outside without ticks :cool:

I am happy to see record company being involved in distributing tickets for these promo gigs now:wink2:

What are you saying, Suzie? You didn't like the Ticket Fairy? :shocked:

:naughty:

And yes, welcome to Mr. UM-Belgium -- we definitely like posts like yours,

and hope it's not the first and last time we hear from you! :thumb_yello:

Yes, so THIS is the case when fans should apply common sense and think about people living nearby because if a winner in Azerbaijan gets notified the day before, they are unlikely to make it to Brussels the next day, spoiling it for Mika to perform to a half-filled auditorium as well as for locals waiting outside without ticks :cool:

:roftl::roftl:

Well said :aah:

:kachinga: you got it! :thumb_yello:

i thought he was quite sexy :dunno:

:blink:

Well, I guesss it is just a typical case of people reading differently what I meant to say, but that's fine, let me explain..:wink2:

I meant that Universal and Team Mika seem to have stayed out of these promo gigs, letting promoters / radio stations handle audience selection. ... ..which is something I am uphappy about for I do think that some fans should also be given the chance of winning, regardless of the fact which radio station newletter they subscribe to or which mobile network they use.

I think the right of FANS to be there comes from the fact that Mika is promoting the promoters as well, and he, I am sure, is happy to pass on his right to have tickets of his own to MFC (like what happened in the case of the i-tunes gig) or to the record company (which seems to be happening now)... :wink2:

I am forever indebted to the ticket fairy :bow: and will be on my knees to beg her for more when the right time comes...:teehee:

:flowers2:

Edited by suzie

:blink:

Well, I guesss it is just a typical case of people reading differently what I meant to say, but that's fine, let me explain..:wink2:

I meant that Universal and Team Mika seem to have stayed out of these promo gigs, letting promoters / radio stations handle audience selection. ... Which is something I am uphappy about for I do think that some fans should also be given the chance of winning, regardless of the fact which radio station newletter they subscribe to or which mobile network they use.

I think the right of FANS to be there comes from the fact that Mika promoting the promoters as well, and he, I am sure, is happy to pass on his right to have tickets of his own to MFC (like what happened in the case of the i-tunes gig) or to the record company (which seems to be happening now)... :wink2:

I am forever indebted to the ticket fairy :bow: and will be on my knees to beg her for more when the right time comes...:teehee:

:flowers2:

Yes, I wish she would sprinkle some fairydust in this thread as well :aah:

Totally agree with you Suzie :thumb_yello: