Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

Too bad! We miss you like CRAZY!!! :huglove:

Maybe some other time, things can work out for you!

Yea, hopefully. Will you and Lucy be free at all while you're up here? Maybe the three of us can get together and do something. I hope I'll have a job by then. haha

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, hopefully. Will you and Lucy be free at all while you're up here? Maybe the three of us can get together and do something. I hope I'll have a job by then. haha

SATURDAY - October 17 . . . We could get together (it would be the ONLY time free) :freak: We could JUST hang . . would be GREAT!!! We could go to the mall . . . WHATEVER! I would JUST like to see you!!!!! L O O K how long it has been!!!! :crybaby:

SATURDAY - October 17 . . . We could get together (it would be the ONLY time free) :freak: We could JUST hang . . would be GREAT!!! We could go to the mall . . . WHATEVER! I would JUST like to see you!!!!! L O O K how long it has been!!!! :crybaby:

I know, its insanely long, nearly two years!

Its a possibility! That would be really great, I miss you two so much!

we can meet with her!!!

And go to the restaurant, remember jess??

burned pizza lol and cherry cream sodas yummy!!

it was fun. We went to the movies and then to eat.

Another day, Jess took me to a Brazilian restuarant, was it, jess? I love those fries!!

I don't CARE what we do or WHERE we go .. I am JUST happy to all be together again and catch up on LIFE!!!! :huglove:

omg :lmfao:

HEY . . the other day I was ALL caught up talking on here and TOTALLY forgot them! :shocked: All of a sudden I hear the door . . and I was like WTF - went to look out the peephole . . and it was the kids!!!! :boxed:

I FELT SO BAD!!!!!! :aah:

it was fun. We went to the movies and then to eat.

Another day, Jess took me to a Brazilian restuarant, was it, jess? I love those fries!!

Yup, we saw Whorton Hears a Who, haha. :-) My sister was watching it with my niece one time and it made me think of you. Brought back memories. :tears:

Oh yea, that's right! Hamburgao! I love that place. :drool:

I don't CARE what we do or WHERE we go .. I am JUST happy to all be together again and catch up on LIFE!!!! :huglove:

:cheers:

Yup, we saw Whorton Hears a Who, haha. :-) My sister was watching it with my niece one time and it made me think of you. Brought back memories. :tears:

SOUNDS yummy!!! :roftl:

ha ha . . .I lived in Lakewood (for a MONTH) :teehee:

I hear the word Akron a lot! My firm's headquarters is located there.

I only saw a LITTLE bit of Ohio in my short time there . . but, what I did was absolutely beautiful! And my brother lives in Columbus! :naughty:

Eh....it is OK...it has its advantages. I am kinda done with Ohio.

What firm if I can ask?

HEY . . the other day I was ALL caught up talking on here and TOTALLY forgot them! :shocked: All of a sudden I hear the door . . and I was like WTF - went to look out the peephole . . and it was the kids!!!! :boxed:

I FELT SO BAD!!!!!! :aah:

:lmfao:

I did the same thing with Dinky. I was on here reading a report I think. So, I went to put some clothes in the laundry and he always follows me to the room. After an hour, I noticed he was missing and then I started to call his name but no answer. Then I went to open the door and there he was :roftl:

that movies was awesome!!!!!

Eh....it is OK...it has its advantages. I am kinda done with Ohio.

What firm if I can ask?

Have you ever been to Lakewood? *tell you why later* :lmao:

. .. I know what you mean! I was done with it after just a month! :teehee:

Roetzel & Andress :biggrin2:

Have you ever been to Lakewood? *tell you why later* :lmao:

. .. I know what you mean! I was done with it after just a month! :teehee:

Roetzel & Andress :biggrin2:

Yeah...if I am thinking right it is just north of me...in Cleveland.

Never heard of the firm. :blink:

Yeah...if I am thinking right it is just north of me...in Cleveland.

Never heard of the firm. :blink:

Yep! :thumb_yello: It is like the 'nice part' of Cleveland :teehee:

. . . the Law Firm handles mostly Real Estate (on a corporate level), civil litigation, <Estates>, Public Domain . . . crap like that :roftl:

i'm all good.

the cruise was fantastic! everything was so pretty. and it was so good not having no worries for a week :surfing:

I know how that feels! :rolls_eyes:

That is how I am gonna feel in NYC . . only not for a WHOLE week . . but, for me 3 whole DAYS with NO WORRIES is gonn feel like a lifetime!!! :roftl: