Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

I JUST started this week too!!!! I ran a mile in 14 minutes Wednesday . . that is PRETTY good - for someone as OUTTA shape as ME!!! :roftl:

GOOD advice!!! :boing:

Running UGH! I didn't like running even when I was an athlete at size 8.

I do my Eliptical machine and weight training.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly when I started eating cleaner. I just started making home brownies and cookies. But that was what my nutritional harm reduction looked like for me. If I would have said NO MORE sweets! I would have been eating crap in two days and been a total bitch.

I still have something sweet every night, but boy does my "diet" look good during the day.

I have already turned into a total bitch!!! That is why I am NOT calling myself on ANY sort of plan/diet while I am in NYC - it is for the benefit of those around me . . cause I wub yall too much to put you through the torture! :devil:

I have already turned into a total bitch!!! That is why I am NOT calling myself on ANY sort of plan/diet while I am in NYC - it is for the benefit of those around me . . cause I wub yall too much to put you through the torture! :devil:

but you barely eat.

Running UGH! I didn't like running even when I was an athlete at size 8.

I do my Eliptical machine and weight training.

Okay I didn't 'run' per say . .. I jogged and walked . . . and THAT is why it took me a whole 14 minutes!!! :naughty:

but you barely eat.

I know! :doh: SO WHAT IS MY F*ING problem!!??? Why the EFF am I a COW when I hardly eat!? Everyone seems to automatically ASSUME that when someone is BIG all they DO is eat . . . SOMETIMES that just isn't the case.

I AM SICK of being the BIGGEST person in the effing building (whatever building I am in at the time) :lmao:

:sneaky2:

Okay I didn't 'run' per say . .. I jogged and walked . . . and THAT is why it took me a whole 14 minutes!!! :naughty:

Your moving that is that is great. just wait till you do a mile in 12 minutes. Then 10.

My thing is to do something more then I did before. two minutes more on the eliptical, two more sit-ups, 5 more pounds on the leg work out.

I know! :doh: SO WHAT IS MY F*ING problem!!??? Why the EFF am I a COW when I hardly eat!? Everyone seems to automatically ASSUME that when someone is BIG all they DO is eat . . . SOMETIMES that just isn't the case.

I AM SICK of being the BIGGEST person in the effing building (whatever building I am in at the time) :lmao:

I hate that too. In my case, I eat a lot of healthy foods and still don't lose weight. But my problem is at night....I get hungrier and eat everything I see :tears:

and missy!!! you are NOT big!!!!!

So you just figured something out Holly, it isn't necessarily quantity. Do you know your blood type?

Your moving that is that is great. just wait till you do a mile in 12 minutes. Then 10.

My thing is to do something more then I did before. two minutes more on the eliptical, two more sit-ups, 5 more pounds on the leg work out.

Yep . . . it is all about the moving! I am SO not motivated to stick with it. But, the funny thing about that is . . I feel SO good when I am working out and SO good AFTER! It is the getting started that is the HARD part! :aah:

I hate that too. In my case, I eat a lot of healthy foods and still don't lose weight. But my problem is at night....I get hungrier and eat everything I see :tears:

and missy!!! you are NOT big!!!!!

I love you too! :huglove:

I am pretty sure it is B positive.

Aubrey is a B+ as is her father. I'm an O+. I don't follow a food blood type diet but I found out that wheat bread isn't good for my type so for kicks I dropped it and I lost water retention and about two pounds the first week or so.

I used it a tool to look at my diet and tweak it , but if it doesn't work no harm done.

Much to Aubrey's dismay, I stopped being a vegetarian. I just can't do, that matches what the homeopath said about my blood type.

I have a friend who changed her whole families diet based on blood type and she swears by it.

I've developed a dairy allergy (*crying emoticon here) but boy it made be tired. I stopped dairy guess what? I lost weight easily and wasn't tired.

I am completely naked (tired) so I don't think I am bringing my thoughts together :blush-anim-cl:

Be aware of how you feel after eating the foods you eat. If you don't like something change it and see if after a few days you feel a difference.

Aubrey is a B+ as is her father. I'm an O+. I don't follow a food blood type diet but I found out that wheat bread isn't good for my type so for kicks I dropped it and I lost water retention and about two pounds the first week or so.

I used it a tool to look at my diet and tweak it , but if it doesn't work no harm done.

Much to Aubrey's dismay, I stopped being a vegetarian. I just can't do, that matches what the homeopath said about my blood type.

I have a friend who changed her whole families diet based on blood type and she swears by it.

I've developed a dairy allergy (*crying emoticon here) but boy it made be tired. I stopped dairy guess what? I lost weight easily and wasn't tired.

I am completely naked (tired) so I don't think I am bringing my thoughts together :blush-anim-cl:

Be aware of how you feel after eating the foods you eat. If you don't like something change it and see if after a few days you feel a difference.

Wow I never even considered such factors as one's blood type - but that makes perfect sense! Very interesting indeed!!! :naughty: