MIKA in Brussels -- JIM MOBILE Showcase

dcdeb

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just hit me now, I mean, it's a very fancy room and such...:shocked: I was planning on wearing a jeans, but maybe that's a bit too 'gewoontjes?'

yeah, same here. I was planning to wear jeans and a t-shirt or something like that. Think that will be ok. Ik heb niet echt zin om in m'n kleedje of zo te komen :boxed: I think it would have been mentioned in the mails from jim if it we had to wear fancy clothes, no? :boxed:

yeah, same here. I was planning to wear jeans and a t-shirt or something like that. Think that will be ok. Ik heb niet echt zin om in m'n kleedje of zo te komen :boxed: I think it would have been mentioned in the mails from jim if it we had to wear fancy clothes, no? :boxed:

Yeah I would think so too! So okay, I'm just going with my initial thought: jeans it is :roftl: Maybe I'll wear a cute shirt or dress on top of it or something :teehee:

Yeah I would think so too! So okay, I'm just going with my initial thought: jeans it is :roftl: Maybe I'll wear a cute shirt or dress on top of it or something :teehee:

yeah, gonna wear my jeans too. But I don't know yet what to wear on top of it :naughty: there's still a bit of time to decide on that :teehee:

I have tickets for the Mika Showcase in Brussels, but I can't be there.

So if someone wants tickets :http://www.2dehands.be/2-exclusieve-tickets-voor-mika-63001520.html?qq=mika

Did you sell the tickets allready? Please, you won them for free! And now you're selling it! I ordered 3 sim-packs from jimmoblie to enjoy the competion of mika, but it didn't arrived on time. I searched everywhere! But I didn't won anything... Please, help me! I want to give you 7euro! if you really need money for it... But sorry, 50euro is too much!

Please answer me as soon as possible... I'll thank you for ever if you give me tickets!

Martijn (15years)

I think Katrien is the nicest person on earth as she gave a ticket to Yooligan :) Maybe I still will go there in the afternoon and hope I will find another ticket for demarre (and myself maybe?!)... It is really frustrating having replaced heaven and earth to be able to win tickets and like Murphy's law... it didn't work :(

But then again I am happy because Yooligan is and I wish her (and all the other MFC's) truly a splendid evening tomorrow!!

I want to thank katrien sooooo much!! You don't know how happy you made me!

I will be there around a quarter to 5, can't leave school earlier.. and uhm.. I'm going to wear a fancy dress^^ Because I wanted to wear that dress since may :D So I'm going to change in the toilets ^^

Why don't we all go fancy (or a little bit fancy)? Like: here are the mfc'ers ^^

xxx

Thank you, Katrien, you really are soooo nice! You make people amazingly happy :)

Enough with all the kindness, you make me :blush-anim-cl:

I'm just happy that there will be a lot of MFC'ers and I hope we will get in with the tickets ...

Enough with all the kindness, you make me :blush-anim-cl:

I'm just happy that there will be a lot of MFC'ers and I hope we will get in with the tickets ...

How many tickets did you win? :aah::roftl: