Mom4Mika

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they are!!!

you can never feel lonely with them!

I know!!! That is WHY I have started to FREAK OUT lately cause I know that Austin is leaving me in just 4 little years . . . and then Alysia in another 2 and I am going to be stuck with JUST Tay . . . WTF am I going to do? I am going to BE A MESS! :crybaby:

I know!!! That is WHY I have started to FREAK OUT lately cause I know that Austin is leaving me in just 4 little years . . . and then Alysia in another 2 and I am going to be stuck with JUST Tay . . . WTF am I going to do? I am going to BE A MESS! :crybaby:

that's the hardest thing to do when you are a parent.....But trust me..they will come back to see you a lot of times!

that's the hardest thing to do when you are a parent.....But trust me..they will come back to see you a lot of times!

THAT SO DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!! :no:

. . . it is ALSO a v e r y different situation when you are a single parent! I have had a child with me since I was 16 years old. HALF my life - I haven't been alone it was never JUST ME (to worry about, or think about, or take care of) and it has ALWAYS been JUST me and the kids . . NO ONE ELSE in the picture . . . I get ALL the love all the attention - I fix ALL the boo boo's - I help mend ALL the broken hearts - I get to share ALL of the happiness and experiences! I don't even know WHAT to do with myself when they are not with me. My parents took them one weekend (so that I could have some ADULT time/ALONE time . . . ) as SWEET as that was of them GUESS WHAT . . .I did not EVEN last 2 HOURS . . .and I went and GOT them! I am crying right now just thinking about it. I 'feel' like I am going to die without them, cause in a way I am. THEY ARE MY LIFE! My happiness . . .

THAT SO DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!! :no:

. . . it is ALSO a v e r y different situation when you are a single parent! I have had a child with me since I was 16 years old. HALF my life - I haven't been alone it was never JUST ME (to worry about, or think about, or take care of) and it has ALWAYS been JUST me and the kids . . NO ONE ELSE in the picture . . . I get ALL the love all the attention - I fix ALL the boo boo's - I help mend ALL the broken hearts - I get to share ALL of the happiness and experiences! I don't even know WHAT to do with myself when they are not with me. My parents took them one weekend (so that I could have some ADULT time/ALONE time . . . ) as SWEET as that was of them GUESS WHAT . . .I did not EVEN last 2 HOURS . . .and I went and GOT them! I am crying right now just thinking about it. I 'feel' like I am going to die without them, cause in a way I am. THEY ARE MY LIFE! My happiness . . .

awwwww HOLLY!

awwwww HOLLY!

I'm okay. I stopped crying. Alysia is in here with me - he is playing his video games . . . and he saw me crying . . and he started when I told him why . . we had a little cry together . . and he told me that he was NEVER gonna leave me . . .YEAH RIGHT! :rolls_eyes:

HE IS SO SWEET THOUGH!!!!! :crybaby:

I'm okay. I stopped crying. Alysia is in here with me - he is playing his video games . . . and he saw me crying . . and he started when I told him why . . we had a little cry together . . and he told me that he was NEVER gonna leave me . . .YEAH RIGHT! :rolls_eyes:

HE IS SO SWEET THOUGH!!!!! :crybaby:

ALYSIA IS A DOLL................................. or maybe a SWEETIE

oh well........................... he is super cute and sweet.

I think he does not like me though.

ALYSIA IS A DOLL................................. or maybe a SWEETIE

oh well........................... he is super cute and sweet.

I think he does not like me though.

ARE YOU C r A z Y???? Alysia adores you!!!! :wub2:

DON'T take that personally . . . that is just Alysia . he does not have Austin's SPUNK for the spotlight!!! :roftl:

but he was more smiley and more talkative when I first met him.

But you are right...he is a teenager anyways :teehee:

I know. Does he still like her?

No he is over it! He had a girlfriend named Sidney for the past like 6 months . . but, he broke up with her yesterday! She just wasn't right for him . . NOT crazy enough for this family AT all! :no:

No he is over it! He had a girlfriend named Sidney for the past like 6 months . . but, he broke up with her yesterday! She just wasn't right for him . . NOT crazy enough for this family AT all! :no:

awwww

is he alright??