Philadelphia Meet Up 10/18

Mom4Mika

let's hope you' re because today is very cold and windy, but beautiful !!!

Okay . . cause BOTH the shirts I got for the shows - they are BOTH long sleeve . . and I was JUST concerned because as you all know I am VERY hott blooded :das: . . I mean HOT natured :teehee: Even when it is 'cool' to others it is HOT as hell to me . . . YOU know this to be true MORE then anyone Lucy!!!! :roftl:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay . . cause BOTH the shirts I got for the shows - they are BOTH long sleeve . . and I was JUST concerned because as you all know I am VERY hott blooded :das: . . I mean HOT natured :teehee: Even when it is 'cool' to others it is HOT as hell to me . . . YOU know this to be true MORE then anyone Lucy!!!! :roftl:

I know!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

so unfortunately im coming with my friend and we will be coming from new york... i dont think we will be able to leave until 9 or 10ish... i WANT to be in front sooo badly but i dont think we will get to the place until 3 or 4ish.. do you think i will be alright?? and my other question is will i be able to meet him? because if i do i think i might die.... hahaha

so unfortunately im coming with my friend and we will be coming from new york... i dont think we will be able to leave until 9 or 10ish... i WANT to be in front sooo badly but i dont think we will get to the place until 3 or 4ish.. do you think i will be alright?? and my other question is will i be able to meet him? because if i do i think i might die.... hahaha

I went to see MIKA in 07 at the same venue and at least 50 people fit the front. So, hopefully we are at least the first 50 lol

There is a big probability he will be coming out after the show. But he does it really quick.

AHHH ok so i just need to be at least one of the first 50 people there yesss hahahaha another question... cameras? they dont allow them right? i need to document this somehow... do they have a place i can leave it??

yes they allow. Just watch out for the flash. :naughty:

HAHAHAHAHA woooo!!!!! i like your like location: in a swamp... hahaha it made me laugh! but yeaa im flying into new york the 13th and leaving the 20th, i didnt buy tickets to the new york show but now i feel like i should... gaaahhhh

Buy, woman, buy!

**URGENT MESSAGE***

The MFC Flag will be going up the Philadelphia Museum of Art steps (remember "ROCKY"?)

If you are coming to the PA I show met us at the steps. I think we should do it before queing as if we wait for everyone to show up then leave to do it be may lose valuable space.

If I run it up the steps I promise to edit the bits of me getting sick :aah::shocked::wink2:

I have a camera that takes video, but if you have a small video cam or a camera that takes video please bring it so we can get the best quality video for MFC.

About what time will everyone be arriving and queing??

My plans have changed so if I do go I will be driving...grrr. Have to check on a rental tomorrow because my car needs work and I don't trust it!

Somewhere I thought 12:00 was mentioned, but it may be a figment of my imagination.

We are going to be pretty comfortable. So I think 12:00 may be good at the venue.

BUT I'd love to have people come to the Phil. Museum of Art steps for the running of the flag, that will be recorded and posted, and that should take place earlier.