Philadelphia Meet Up 10/18

Mom4Mika

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since we are NOT goona have Mika in the queue to help pass the time . .. :fisch:

I have SO many ideas, BUT since I am traveling on a plane - nothing is possible! LOCALS need to get with the program!

So far we have:

* a couple (beach chairs) <LUCY I am gonna HAVE to get one from Wal-Mart, cause remember I cannot sit in LOW chairs :lmao:>

* a van that can be accessed to take cat naps if you wish (greatest thing on the list, if you ask me) :naughty:

* a cooler filled with: Coke, mountain dew, and water (any drink REQUESTS just post em and we shall abligue)

* snack foods such as chips, pretzels, beef jerky (AGAIN A N Y requests at all please post them, we will be happy to fill the orders)

IF it is indeed cold (COOL) at the time of the show can someone PLEASE volunteer to bring a couple blankets? I have no sense of the weather as it is HOT as hell here during Christmas! NO JOKE!

. . . is anyone bringing a CD Player/Boom Box so that we can play music?

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT Mom4Mika has said that we can use her van to put all our 'STUFF' in during the show!!! Which is a lifesaver! So don't be afraidto bring stuff - cause you have no where to put it at show time!!!

Edited by HollyD

Okay-

I am down for:

*horse blankets (think Terminal 5 Holly)

*cooler with ice.

*Two beach chairs

*Water

*I'll make a nice squat in the van for those looking to rest

their eyes.

*Cards (Uno)

Ooooohhh Ooohhhh Oooohhhh UNO . . MY fave game!!!! Yay :clap: I am ALL set NOW! :teehee:

Red Bull

lol

I can buy the snacks

RED BULL!!! :lmao: Does that STUFF r e a l l y work!? I have ALWAYS been curious!!!!! :roftl: I AM BUYING THE SNACKS LUCY! :sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

Ooooohhh Ooohhhh Oooohhhh UNO . . MY fave game!!!! Yay :clap: I am ALL set NOW! :teehee:

RED BULL!!! :lmao: Does that STUFF r e a l l y work!? I have ALWAYS been curious!!!!! :roftl: I AM BUYING THE SNACKS LUCY! :sneaky2:

:biggrin2:

It works for me all the time. Everytime I sleep only 4 hours...my cure is the bull :naughty:

We both are buying the snacks :biggrin2:

It works for me all the time. Everytime I sleep only 4 hours...my cure is the bull :naughty:

We both are buying the snacks :biggrin2:

W O W . . . that is GOOD to know!!!!

YEP - we are bringing Red Bull - FOR SURE!!! W H Y the hell did we not have that on hand at Le Poisson Rouge???? :blink:

. . . if you say so! :teehee:

Just a little reminder we aren't going to be out in the middle of nowhere:teehee:

So if we run out of something we can find it.

I really do hope we can use the bathroom at The Electric Factory, may want to confirm that before we start suckin back the bevi's :thumb_yello:

Just a little reminder we aren't going to be out in the middle of nowhere:teehee:

So if we run out of something we can find it.

I really do hope we can use the bathroom at The Electric Factory, may want to confirm that before we start suckin back the bevi's :thumb_yello:

I did the last time I was there. And it was for MIKA :biggrin2:

But it would be a good idea to confirm just to make sure they have not change anything.

I think we are going to buy a new camera to properly document the AWESOMENESS of it ALL!!!!

IT HAS to be documented!!!! I know I will be!!!!

H O W cool/cold do you anticipate it is going to be? Is there weather going to change drastically in the next 4 weeks?

October in this area is usually pretty reasonable. Where even if it gets warm it is a dry 82 and it is usually a dry month. SO fingers crossed it doesn't rain. :aah:

So what you are saying is . . . I will be FINE in a long sleeve shirt!? :roftl: