Philadelphia Meet Up 10/18

Mom4Mika

Hey guys! <3 I live in West Philly, and it's just a quick jaunt on the Subway or via car for me. D'you want me to bring anything? :)

Also, what time do you think would be okay to get in line? I have a shark dive at 3:00 (BEST DAY EVER, RIGHT? *_* Mika and sharks!!), but I should be able to be there by 4-5. Is that waaayyy too late? :(

Anyway, if anybody needs a place to stay, my house is messy and small, but there's a roof over your head! :) It'd probably be floorspace, but we have some sleeping bags (and you can bring your own if you want) and I'll feed you amply! Just PM me :)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! <3 I live in West Philly, and it's just a quick jaunt on the Subway or via car for me. D'you want me to bring anything? :)

Also, what time do you think would be okay to get in line? I have a shark dive at 3:00 (BEST DAY EVER, RIGHT? *_* Mika and sharks!!), but I should be able to be there by 4-5. Is that waaayyy too late? :(

Anyway, if anybody needs a place to stay, my house is messy and small, but there's a roof over your head! :) It'd probably be floorspace, but we have some sleeping bags (and you can bring your own if you want) and I'll feed you amply! Just PM me :)

it is sooooo sweet of you to offer your place!!!

THANK YOU so MUCH!!

I really appreciated!!

Haha, no prob! :D I'm used to it, I'm a multi-fandom girl :) (Repo! The Genetic Opera fandom = Everyone's house is pretty much open, haha!) I can't wait for the show, though! Ahhh, it's going to be so much fun!

I am so confused. I don't know what’s going on. I am coming down around noon doing a few things with my friend then heading to the Electric Factory probably around 4 or 5 is that too late? I want to be able to talk with you ladies before the show. Get to now you guys! Anything I could bring? I have a car too. Idk I am so nervous.

I am so confused. I don't know what’s going on. I am coming down around noon doing a few things with my friend then heading to the Electric Factory probably around 4 or 5 is that too late? I want to be able to talk with you ladies before the show. Get to now you guys! Anything I could bring? I have a car too. Idk I am so nervous.

I'm nervous too Lovley, we'll be alright!:thumb_yello:

You'll both be FINE! I know we have Uniquename for the Flag Run, but Lovley do you think you and your friends could spare 1/2 hour before you do things in Philly to help with the video of running the flag up the art museum steps? PLEASE!!!!:crybaby::D

Mika could very well see this video and I'd like as many people as possible to be in it.

Not to MENTION the happiness of our darling Freddie :fangurl:

Its the eyeeeee of the tigerrrrrrrr

You know thanks for doing this , means a lot :mf_lustslow:

If I ever make it to London you can do me the favor of wearing your kilt. :blush-anim-cl:

Like I said feels good to contribute to MFC in some way.

:roftl:

No not london , Glasgow!! :mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl::teehee: Faux Paux :teehee:

Sorry.

I'd love to go to Glasgow. Besides looking at castles I'd search for Fish :wub2:, from Marillion, he started my fetish for a man in a kilt, oh, and my ancestors.

12 Days till PHILLY!!!!!!!!!

Streamers, hats, glitter, Sharpies, clean the van, buy extra batteries for camera.

Prepare absent note for the kids school on the 19th.

Aaaahhhh :swoon:

Maybe we should jut play it by ear - seems like everyone is all over the place with the time. :doh: . . . . and since it is only 10 minutes away . . . shouldn't be a problem! We want as many MFCers as possible to participate! :biggrin2:

I can't believe I am flying to NYC next WEEK! :shocked: Time is just going - and that's GOOD for me!!! I have already packed and eveything! I wish that I could just go to bed and wake up next Friday! :freak:

I bought foiled serpentine streamers and tinsel on a wire in silver and gold they have little stars on them. Think laurel head wreaths but shiny!

I am SO excited and I wanted EVERYTHING to work out the flag run and the queing. Even if we que at 1:00 I'm sure we will be the first 20 in line. :thumb_yello:

Thanks!!!!!!!!

:aah: Drat time for work AGAIN!

Tonight at dinner and just a few minutes ago, I was like:"Next week at this time we are going to be finished with dinner and going to the show."

Next week at this time we are going to be screaming, singing and dancing."

To start ticking those other things off my To-Do List

I can officially get excited, Mika week.

Tonight at dinner and just a few minutes ago, I was like:"Next week at this time we are going to be finished with dinner and going to the show."

Next week at this time we are going to be screaming, singing and dancing."

To start ticking those other things off my To-Do List

I can officially get excited, Mika week.

aaahhhhh - so it is okay for me to 'officially' get c r a z y? :roftl:

Hey Holly-

How long have you been on MFC today? :teehee:

OMG . . . that bad, huh!? :freak: