Philadelphia Meet Up 10/18

Mom4Mika

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have known better than to come to this site. I was down stairs complaining about how tired I was and that I really need to go to bed to keep healthy for next weekend and here I am 30 minutes later. :boxed:

This is the eve of the 6 day mark. :roftl:

I should have known better than to come to this site. I was down stairs complaining about how tired I was and that I really need to go to bed to keep healthy for next weekend and here I am 30 minutes later. :boxed:

This is the eve of the 6 day mark. :roftl:

SEE that is how it all starts! My 30 minutes this morning turned into 9 HOURS! And I N E E D to get some sleep have TONS of laundry to do tomorrow and NOT looking forward to it! :sneaky2:

SEE that is how it all starts! My 30 minutes this morning turned into 9 HOURS! And I N E E D to get some sleep have TONS of laundry to do tomorrow and NOT looking forward to it! :sneaky2:

That was my yesterday :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I was going to take care of myself, because I felt a little run down, I ate a good breakfast, including a banana nut muffin (muffins make me sleepy)

well I guess my C-Boost smoothies and almond butter gave me too much energy to sleep BUT not enough energy to do anything but the bare minimum.

Today I kicked ass. I hung curtain rods and curtains, bought new wind shield wipers and installed them, laundry (lots of laundry), dishes not to mention my part time jobs.

Anyhow. 9 hours? Yeah, seems right.:biggrin2:

Well, I am getting my feel today - cause tomorrow i doubt I will even SEE the computer! :roftl:

That is my excuse - and I am sticking to it! :naughty:

That was my yesterday :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I was going to take care of myself, because I felt a little run down, I ate a good breakfast, including a banana nut muffin (muffins make me sleepy)

well I guess my C-Boost smoothies and almond butter gave me too much energy to sleep BUT not enough energy to do anything but the bare minimum.

Today I kicked ass. I hung curtain rods and curtains, bought new wind shield wipers and installed them, laundry (lots of laundry), dishes not to mention my part time jobs.

Anyhow. 9 hours? Yeah, seems right.:biggrin2: