Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a vending machine with them in it. :shun: I would love to though. :roftl: I wonder if I know anyone who has.

Ha! I bet it's soooo popular:naughty:

Sorry, got distracted reading some mika news...haven't been here for awhile...college is so busy! when do you start?

That's so exciting! are you moving into a dorm? Trust me though, it's so much fun because there isn't busy work like in highschool and it's much more relaxed

No, that'd cost too much money in student loans. And would put me in debt more than I'd like to handle. :lol3: I'd love to though.

No, that'd cost too much money in student loans. And would put me in debt more than I'd like to handle. :lol3: I'd love to though.

I know what you mean! it's sooo expensive, seriously like who came up with charging people to learn, but if you don't go to college nowadays it's twice as hard to find a job....!

okay my rant is done:naughty:

I know what you mean! it's sooo expensive, seriously like who came up with charging people to learn, but if you don't go to college nowadays it's twice as hard to find a job....!

okay my rant is done:naughty:

Don't even start. I think an evil, evil person thought of it. :tears::naughty: