Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

ur have 2 cum down and find out :fisch::das: only joking hehehehehehee or am i?? :teehee: yeah i am lol :wink2:

Jokeing about what we planed to do friday? nnaaaaaaaa..... and i think you are up for it 100% if you have been drinkin. You are my kinda girl :thumb_yello: Likes to have fun, naughty, loves drinkin :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: nooo :aah: we WILL win :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: if we lose i will run around in the street naked :teehee:

sarah your naughty dont say things like that :biggrin2::naughty:

:roftl: naked kat!! i would say im glad i dont live near you but as i do i will close the curtains :wink2: have they even started playing yet??

Just got back from visiting a few of my high school teachers. I didn't realize how much I missed them :blush-anim-cl:

The only one I didn't see is my American Government teacher from last year :sad:

The strange thing about him is that he's so easy to dislike and make fun of when away from him but when I'm around him I can't get enough. I absolutely love him and am totally addicted ti his every move and word.

He's a vollyball caoch and was moved schools. Theres a game at my old high school tomorrow against his new school. I'm gonna go. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I realized I'm gonna see him again.

He did so much for me and was always there for me. Now I'm getting all teary eyed :tears: but it's happy :original: I can't wait for tomorrow night. Tomorrow day is gonna seem soooo long tho.

Jokeing about what we planed to do friday? nnaaaaaaaa..... and i think you are up for it 100% if you have been drinkin. You are my kinda girl :thumb_yello: Likes to have fun, naughty, loves drinkin :naughty:

got in one :teehee::naughty:

haha kat, you going to introduce angel to the joys of essex!! lol. gooooo essex!! :roftl:

yes think angel is a essex girl at heart :naughty: but im not im a good girl. you near romford? im from barking and dagenham :naughty:

got in one :teehee::naughty:

yes think angel is a essex girl at heart :naughty: but im not im a good girl. you near romford? im from barking and dagenham :naughty:

yep yep :biggrin2::wink2::roftl: so we won!! :soccer_h4h:

on another topic, ive just watched that dan brown live events show. he predicted the exact lotto numbers that were draw in tonight's draw. that guy is crazy!! and very strange.

yep yep :biggrin2::wink2::roftl: so we won!! :soccer_h4h:

on another topic, ive just watched that dan brown live events show. he predicted the exact lotto numbers that were draw in tonight's draw. that guy is crazy!! and very strange.

easyyyy 5-1 :dance_man::dance_man::dance_man::dance_man::cheers::drink_nl:

I also bumped into Joe, my dance teacher/friend/class mate from last year. It was a fleeting but nice reunion.

I saw him in the middle of a crowded hall on my way to a teachers room. We saw each other at the same time, I screamed "Joe!" and he screamed "Amber!" and we literally shoved a ton of people out of our way to hug. Then he said he had to run and I said ok and he was swept away in the crowd again.

I stared off after him for a minute or two before fighting through the crowd again to catch up with my friend. :sad:

And after all of this today I kinda wanna cry. I don't know why tho. It's almost one of those 'I want *incert person* but can't have them' except that (tho I've always had a crush on Joe) it really isn't like that. I don't really want much of anything with him. I actually enjoy admiring from kind of afar and being a sort of friend. If he had asked for more I don't think I'd go for it. Well, I prolly would, but it wouldn't be a very intimate relationship.

I really don't kow how to explain it. I think seeing V (the volleyball coach) tomorrow kinda has my emotions and nerves on end or something. And seeing Joe. I'm always effected by Joe for some reason.

*sigh* F**k. :huh:

I also bumped into Joe, my dance teacher/friend/class mate from last year. It was a fleeting but nice reunion.

I saw him in the middle of a crowded hall on my way to a teachers room. We saw each other at the same time, I screamed "Joe!" and he screamed "Amber!" and we literally shoved a ton of people out of our way to hug. Then he said he had to run and I said ok and he was swept away in the crowd again.

I stared off after him for a minute or two before fighting through the crowd again to catch up with my friend. :sad:

And after all of this today I kinda wanna cry. I don't know why tho. It's almost one of those 'I want *incert person* but can't have them' except that (tho I've always had a crush on Joe) it really isn't like that. I don't really want much of anything with him. I actually enjoy admiring from kind of afar and being a sort of friend. If he had asked for more I don't think I'd go for it. Well, I prolly would, but it wouldn't be a very intimate relationship.

I really don't kow how to explain it. I think seeing V (the volleyball coach) tomorrow kinda has my emotions and nerves on end or something. And seeing Joe. I'm always effected by Joe for some reason.

*sigh* F**k. :huh:

Sorry to butt in :blush-anim-cl:...but I think I know how you feel...It happened to me with a friend of mine when I saw him again after 1 year we haven't seen each other.

It's hard to explain and it's a very bad and strange feeling..Maybe tomorrow you'll see things from in a different way :wink2:

:huglove:

You're not butting in hun. If I didn't want anyone to see that or reply I wouldn't of posted it :original:

It's weird tho. I'mnot really upset, I don't think. I really don't know. I think I'm almost neutral to it except for the fact that it's taking a bit of my attention. But I dunno if it's negative or positive.

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even put it into words.

At this point it almost becomes negative because it's annoyng me that I can't figure it out.

It's like I wanna be sad, but I'm not. I'm in a pretty good mood. But at the same time there's some pressure behind my eyes that are most definitely tears, but they're not coming out.

:huh:

You're not butting in hun. If I didn't want anyone to see that or reply I wouldn't of posted it :original:

It's weird tho. I'mnot really upset, I don't think. I really don't know. I think I'm almost neutral to it except for the fact that it's taking a bit of my attention. But I dunno if it's negative or positive.

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even put it into words.

At this point it almost becomes negative because it's annoyng me that I can't figure it out.

It's like I wanna be sad, but I'm not. I'm in a pretty good mood. But at the same time there's some pressure behind my eyes that are most definitely tears, but they're not coming out.

:huh:

Maybe it's the fact that it's taking a bit of your attention that bothers you..like you'd prefer not to think about it that much.

Or sometimes things just happen in the worst moments..when one is already nervous or anxious so things seem bigger and worst. Maybe when you relax a bit you'll feel better :)

In the meantime...I'm sorry for your situation because being confused like this REALLY sucks. :sneaky2:

And my posts are confusing too because my english is baad :blink: and I can't explain very well what I mean

sorry for that ;)

Maybe it's the fact that it's taking a bit of your attention that bothers you..like you'd prefer not to think about it that much.

Or sometimes things just happen in the worst moments..when one is already nervous or anxious so things seem bigger and worst. Maybe when you relax a bit you'll feel better :)

In the meantime...I'm sorry for your situation because being confused like this REALLY sucks. :sneaky2:

And my posts are confusing too because my english is baad :blink: and I can't explain very well what I mean

sorry for that ;)

Your English is good. I would have never guessed you wern't fluent. People always surprise me when they tell me that :blink: Maybe my English is crap :lmfao:

Anyway, yeah, maybe you're right. I'll try to relax, take my mind off of it a little. Maybe I'll feel better. Thanks :flowers2::huglove:

Off for the night. :bye:

Your English is good. I would have never guessed you wern't fluent. People always surprise me when they tell me that :blink: Maybe my English is crap :lmfao:

Anyway, yeah, maybe you're right. I'll try to relax, take my mind off of it a little. Maybe I'll feel better. Thanks :flowers2::huglove:

Off for the night. :bye:

You're welcome :wink2:

Goodnight :bye::huglove: