Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all my friends scream and run away if they see a wasp:naughty: i just stand there like " ohhh lookie, a wasp ":pinkbow:

That's like spiders with me, alot of my friends and even my family are scared of them but I do not worry about them at all. I had a giant spider that was the size of one of those mini cd disc come running out of no where in bedroom yesterday and at one point it was less than 5 cm's from me but I just looked at it like "just a big spider, la la la" and i just went back to what I was doing and I haven't seen it since.. Sometimes I wonder why people are scared of bugs + insects, etc. cos after all they won't hurt you unless you hurt them..

Sometimes I wonder why people are scared of bugs + insects, etc. cos after all they won't hurt you unless you hurt them..

I'm not afraid of them, I'm afraid of them crawling up me or running under my bare feet, squishing them accidentally and me having to wash bug mush off me. That makes me cringe.

That's true, bug mush is horrible & when they crawl on you too... Good point! :thumb_yello:

I do usually try to catch them and put them outside.

Ireland actually seems to have this growing problem with wolf spiders moving into homes in the Winter months to warm up and I think have babies. We've always ended up with families of them in my parents house. I thought it was just us, but then I heard one of the national radio talk show hosts having a discussion about it with various people who get them.

They're not huge, an adult would just about fit on the palm of my hand, but I think they're one of the biggest in Ireland.

Random or what? :P

who cares about swine flu?

I've gotta have a injection next month protecting me from swine flu but whats worst I have a fear of injections & I have to have the swine flu injection simosantiously with a normal flu injection and the last time I had a normal flu injection I passed out and all I remember was yellow & green from it..

My sister just made me realize that I assume that every person on MFC is a girl if I don't know for sure. Oopsie :teehee:

I think there is some boys on the MFC but probably not so many as girls tho..

Is there a way we can find out how boys & girls there is on the MFC??.. I think it could be quite interesting!...