Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

ahamsters.jpg

They are called "Go-Go Hamsters" they are interactive because they walk & talk and apparantly they are good because kids can get a hamster if they are not allowed one and there's no added trouble of feeding and cleaning up it's mess because it's only a toy.. :thumb_yello: But where they come from I dunno... :dunno:

I want a "Go-Go Mika" wish that company that makes the hamsters made a life sized interactive Mika.. :naughty:

i didn't know they TALKED! :shocked: haha wow! i've seen them...

i want one too!!! :boing: comes complete with braces, white boxers and pink bowler hat! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't know they TALKED! :shocked: haha wow! i've seen them...

i want one too!!! :boing: comes complete with braces, white boxers and pink bowler hat! :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Yep they talk like the guinea pigs did in G Force

LOL! The Mika accesories pack, liking it!! I think we know what the best selling crimbo prezzie is gonna be for MFC'ers in 2010 (or maybe one day), "THE GO-GO MIKA" or should it be "THE YO-YO MIKA"??

Yep they talk like the guinea pigs did in G Force

LOL! The Mika accesories pack, liking it!! I think we know what the best selling crimbo prezzie is gonna be for MFC'ers in 2010 (or maybe one day), "THE GO-GO MIKA" or should it be "THE YO-YO MIKA"??

i really want one now!!!! :boing: guess what i'd call him! :naughty:

YEAH!!! a Mika in every household! :aah:

i really want one now!!!! :boing: guess what i'd call him! :naughty:

YEAH!!! a Mika in every household! :aah:

What would you call him?? I'm curious now! :lol3:

Do you think we should make a thread for this "The Go-Go Mika Project: Let's make it happen"???..

Then we could possibly make it a reality of everybody opening up a Mika toy on Xmas day :thumb_yello:

What would you call him?? I'm curious now! :lol3:

Do you think we should make a thread for this "The Go-Go Mika Project: Let's make it happen"???..

Then we could possibly make it a reality of everybody opening up a Mika toy on Xmas day :thumb_yello:

Mika :teehee:

YAY!!!! i would love one! we should choose the outfits though... :naughty:

Mika :teehee:

YAY!!!! i would love one! we should choose the outfits though... :naughty:

An accessories pack?? Or like the stuff he wears when performing and in his music vid???.. If it's something like that then maybe a voting poll thing we may need! :thumb_yello:

Personally a toy of just Mika in his boxers, I'd be happy with that! :naughty:

An accessories pack?? Or like the stuff he wears when performing and in his music vid???.. If it's something like that then maybe a voting poll thing we may need! :thumb_yello:

Personally a toy of just Mika in his boxers, I'd be happy with that! :naughty:

either! everything! :naughty:

:drool:(white boxers)

either! everything! :naughty:

:drool:(white boxers)

You know those boy baby dolls you can get and they have the You-know-whaaat right?..

Would the Mika toy have a... Oh I need to shut up now! :naughty:

BTW, I made a thread for this in the "Chat about Mika" area of the forum soo we can kinda safe space in the random thread for pure randomness! :wink2:

You know those boy baby dolls you can get and they have the You-know-whaaat right?..

Would the Mika toy have a... Oh I need to shut up now! :naughty:

BTW, I made a thread for this in the "Chat about Mika" area of the forum soo we can kinda safe space in the random thread for pure randomness! :wink2:

YAY!!! :boing:

My uncle is staying at our house for a few days, and when I woke up this morning he had rearranged all of the furniture in the living room :blink:

And exposed all the junk I had stuffed under the furniture when I was cleaning :naughty: