Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is the point with love??..

My friend is having love problems and is asking me for help, I've never ever had a boyfriend!! :dunno:

Same here, but my friends have come to that conclusion that I know from the start how realtionships are going to turn out. All but my own.

It's oddly true :blink:

I met my friends who were dating and after 2 days thought "They'll last a bit longer but he'll dump her soon."

a couple months later he dumped her. And it wasn't like I had any clue cause I was hardly ever around them. I just get these feeling.

ohh yeah i love harry potter too :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

i have another secret..... i hate twilight! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Me isz a Harry Potter nurddss too :teehee:. I don't really hate or love Twilight, I liked the movie but I'm not really excited about the upcoming movie... eh... I thought it's called New Moon.

I'm a Harry Potter nerd:biggrin2:

LONG LIVE THE NERDS!

ME TOO! :boing:

ohh yeah i love harry potter too :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

i have another secret..... i hate twilight! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

So do I:sneaky2:

But I'm a Vampire Chronicles nerd, the one's by Anne Rice. Interview With A Vampire and such :wub2:

Me isz a Harry Potter nurddss too :teehee:. I don't really hate or love Twilight, I liked the movie but I'm not really excited about the upcoming movie... eh... I thought it's called New Moon.

agree :biggrin2:

ME TOO! :boing:

So do I:sneaky2:

But I'm a Vampire Chronicles nerd, the one's by Anne Rice. Interview With A Vampire and such :wub2:

have any of you seen bones or dollhouse? I'm a big tv show nerd :blush-anim-cl:

my favourite is lost, but they killed my favourite character off :tears:

I lost all love for twilight when people became obsessed with it...

Yeah, that's what I found annoying too... But that's something we can't stop. I know everybody around me hates the fact that I'm obsessed with the Mikster :roftl:

Yeah, that's what I found annoying too... But that's something we can't stop. I know everybody around me hates the fact that I'm obsessed with the Mikster :roftl:

You're right...

OMG! Peeps ( I love saying that!) Used to be really annoyed by Mika and me... hahaha but they you started dealing with it...:biggrin2:

agree :biggrin2:

have any of you seen bones or dollhouse? I'm a big tv show nerd :blush-anim-cl:

my favourite is lost, but they killed my favourite character off :tears:

No, I don't watch much telly. So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, House (if I catch it on) and I used to love Pushing Dasies but they took that off :sneaky2:

i just got into trouble for not doing my homework :teehee: i do need to finish it.... i have tons!

Same......but I don't care:teehee:

No, I don't watch much telly. So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, House (if I catch it on) and I used to love Pushing Dasies but they took that off :sneaky2:

Same......but I don't care:teehee:

oh i didn't like pushing daises.... i like the other one... dead like me :biggrin2:

pushing daises was too bright and cheery... i just thought it was a bit weird :naughty:

that's what I liked about it. Made me think if Mika because it really wasn't a very happy story line but was covered up with bright colours and silly things.

Like a twisted children's book :biggrin2:

I really miss it!