Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

that's what I liked about it. Made me think if Mika because it really wasn't a very happy story line but was covered up with bright colours and silly things.

Like a twisted children's book :biggrin2:

I really miss it!

yeah :roftl: i don't know why i didn't like it, because i usually like that sort of thing, it just didn't grab my attention much :dunno::teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I put on my radio and there was an advetisement thing on radio 1 to download the chris moyles podcast, guess who was doing it? MIKA WAS!! :biggrin2:

I think Mika should have his own radio show, he could do it wherever he goes and I think he'd be very good at it cos he's funny and has a clear voice.. and he could sing on air if the machine where they press the buttons to play and load the music breaks... I need to go to sleep very fast!! :mf_rosetinted:

I put on my radio and there was an advetisement thing on radio 1 to download the chris moyles podcast, guess who was doing it? MIKA WAS!! :biggrin2:

I think Mika should have his own radio show, he could do it wherever he goes and I think he'd be very good at it cos he's funny and has a clear voice.. and he could sing on air if the machine where they press the buttons to play and load the music breaks... I need to go to sleep very fast!! :mf_rosetinted:

That's such a good Idea!! We should tell him:roftl:

Why?

Yeah! They canceled it in the middle of a season!!! Made me so mad!! :sneaky2:

That sucks... they showed the firts season here and I never heard from them again...:sad:

That's such a good Idea!! We should tell him:roftl:

Why?

Well I needed sleep because I knew I was starting to go into gibberish mode .. :naughty:

Mika did that 1 hour slot thing with a load of artists did a 2 years back on radio 1 on a bank holiday. I can remember Chris Moyles saying on his breakfast show the next day that Mika must of done that before (presenting a radio show) but tbh do you really think Mika has done that before??..

Lily Allen got a TV show on BBC Three which lasted about 2 series until it got axed, so it must'nt be that hard to get to present a TV/radio show...

If I did have the power to tell Mika I sure would but he never answers back my tweets to him.. So he'll have to do a radio show in my head.. Could I be his co-host sorta thing like Scott Mills has Beccy and Chappers?... *wonders* :blush-anim-cl:

When we (a group of people from school) were out together on Saturday night, one guy kept "hitting" on another (you know, trying to hug him, put his arm around him :naughty:). As a joke. But it was hilarious how happy and proud the one looked but the other...so uncomfortable. :lol3:

So, I was all: You've been hitting on him all night.

And another guy goes: All night? He's been hitting on him all year.

Whoops. :roftl:

Those guys are awesome. :aah:

Edited by iadoremika

i've got geography homework, but i kinda need my geography book to finish it.... but i left my book at school :blink: damn.

I had this maths homework and we had to do these complex maths questions which to me make no sense at all.. I'm rubbish at maths and I left my book at school... All I did was just put down anything because no one will ever no because I'm so rubbish it won't look out of place :naughty:

I got to drop Geography when I chose my GSCE options, it's a tough subject which again was very rubbish at!..

I had this maths homework and we had to do these complex maths questions which to me make no sense at all.. I'm rubbish at maths and I left my book at school... All I did was just put down anything because no one will ever no because I'm so rubbish it won't look out of place :naughty:

I got to drop Geography when I chose my GSCE options, it's a tough subject which again was very rubbish at!..

i hate homework. i just can't be bothered with it right now, i haev done some, but i still have more:sneaky2:

i hate it when teachers give you homework on stuff you don't understand, and then tell you off when you inform them that you don't understand. not fair.

i hate homework. i just can't be bothered with it right now, i haev done some, but i still have more:sneaky2:

i hate it when teachers give you homework on stuff you don't understand, and then tell you off when you inform them that you don't understand. not fair.

I know it defo not fair, but at my school normally you end up getting a phone call home (or a sms text msg - how cool is the technology of today getting!?) or old letter in the mail... I've had letters and texts home before over homework but what is the joke was I did DO the homework but you know what teachers are like! :mf_rosetinted: