Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to mind you :huglove: how you?

oooo that would be cool...

yeah... maybe the ones i know.... :teehee: and Mika of course... :blush-anim-cl:

ah well, if it's only the ones you know, I think it's fine. Although don't talk much about it, cause if people find out Mika's there too, you'd suddenly have 1000s of guests. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ah well, if it's only the ones you know, I think it's fine. Although don't talk much about it, cause if people find out Mika's there too, you'd suddenly have 1000s of guests. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

true... but i know everyone here is very nice so it should be alright... i'll just disguise him... nobody will have a clue! :naughty:

My grandparents gave me money to get a new laptop. But I REALLY want a SLR camera. I don't know if I can convince them if I could spend the money on a camera instead of a computer for school. :emot-sad:

Who, where :shocked:

A guy at school. Sorry, I guess I was interrupting a conversation.

My grandparents gave me money to get a new laptop. But I REALLY want a SLR camera. I don't know if I can convince them if I could spend the money on a camera instead of a computer for school. :emot-sad:

no you weren't! :huglove: it's a free thread! :biggrin2::wink2:

it wasn't really a conversation really... my mind went a little crazy about plans for my 18th and i'm not even 17 yet!!! my 17th is gonna be Harry Potter themed. :mf_rosetinted: i'm serious. :mf_rosetinted:

Don't you need the laptop then?

And nevermind about that, you can post whatever you want here! Just curious :naughty:

no you weren't! :huglove: it's a free thread! :biggrin2::wink2:

it wasn't really a conversation really... my mind went a little crazy about plans for my 18th and i'm not even 17 yet!!! my 17th is gonna be Harry Potter themed. :mf_rosetinted: i'm serious. :mf_rosetinted:

Awesome. You have pleanty of time to plan for your extravaganza. :naughty:

Don't you need the laptop then?

And nevermind about that, you can post whatever you want here! Just curious :naughty:

I do, I suppose. Thing is, I REALLY want this camera. Like REALLY want it. I'd rather use computers at school, and this one at home, in return of getting a new camera.

Okay. Nevermind me then.

Awesome. You have pleanty of time to plan for your extravaganza. :naughty:

I do, I suppose. Thing is, I REALLY want this camera. Like REALLY want it. I'd rather use computers at school, and this one at home, in return of getting a new camera.

Okay. Nevermind me then.

Talk to your grandparents about it then. Explain why you need the camera and everything and maybe they will understand :)!

Talk to your grandparents about it then. Explain why you need the camera and everything and maybe they will understand :)!

I guess I could try that. But I think I can predict them getting upset and/or saying "no" because they gave me money to help out with school. Crap. :(

I guess I could try that. But I think I can predict them getting upset and/or saying "no" because they gave me money to help out with school. Crap. :(

Prepare enough arguments why to get a camera instead of a computer. It won't hurt to ask. Plus I would wish you great luck with that! :biggrin2::wink2: