Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was daydreaming and my mind thought up this scenario :

me : *standing in a doorway talking to some friends who are in the room.*

Mika : *walks up to me and hands me the end of a very long dog lead* hold this would you? *walks off*

me : *shouts after him* what's on the other end? *expecting dog in my head*

Mika : *in all seriousness* a pineapple

me : awwww! *goes to other end of lead* *picks up pineapple* what's she called?

Mika : *stands opposite me* Sandra

Me : can i keep her?

Mika : of course!

:teehee:

i was daydreaming and my mind thought up this scenario :

me : *standing in a doorway talking to some friends who are in the room.*

Mika : *walks up to me and hands me the end of a very long dog lead* hold this would you? *walks off*

me : *shouts after him* what's on the other end? *expecting dog in my head*

Mika : *in all seriousness* a pineapple

me : awwww! *goes to other end of lead* *picks up pineapple* what's she called?

Mika : *stands opposite me* Sandra

Me : can i keep her?

Mika : of course!

:teehee:

:lol3:

YOU'RE MAD!

I love it! :teehee:

:lol3:

YOU'RE MAD!

I love it! :teehee:

i know... i only hope my imagination doesn't decide to run away and become a stand up comedian... :teehee:

thanks... :naughty:

it also shows how invisible i am on Mikagasmics cos i said hello using random wordss and no-one noticed... :tears:

:naughty: what did you say???

He was imitating Shakira's She Wolf the other day and we were laughing and all that and last night i told my other friend that "he was even better than shakira, but he doesn't know "the dance", i'd pay to see that!" :roftl:

I meant that he doesn't dare to do it...but it can be taken in another way :aah:

And now i feel kindda embarrassed! :sad:

Today was super cool!!

I went to the fair with the boy like from school and one of my other mates.. But I did get busted when my mum and her friend when past us in the street and now think I'm secretly going out with the boy... but he won a little lion toy and gave it to me as a present and he did touch my shoulder & kept asking me to hold onto his prize winnings he had won and asking every 2 mins if I was alright and insisted after my other friend had gone he'd walk me back to my house.. COULD IT BE LOVE??... I delt it! :naughty: but who knows, I was really nevous being with him alone and I know he knew that but I just was nervious that I were alone with him and scared of beening busted again and it would of looked worst then as I were alone. I blame the person who was playing "Kings of Leon - Sex on fire" at the fair when I was sitting alone with him.. What should I do?? I do fancy this boy but should I ask him out? I hate love so much... :mf_rosetinted:

He was imitating Shakira's She Wolf the other day and we were laughing and all that and last night i told my other friend that "he was even better than shakira, but he doesn't know "the dance", i'd pay to see that!" :roftl:

I meant that he doesn't dare to do it...but it can be taken in another way :aah:

And now i feel kindda embarrassed! :sad:

:lmfao: OMG. i know what you mean!!!

Today was super cool!!

I went to the fair with the boy like from school and one of my other mates.. But I did get busted when my mum and her friend when past us in the street and now think I'm secretly going out with the boy... but he won a little lion toy and gave it to me as a present and he did touch my shoulder & kept asking me to hold onto his prize winnings he had won and asking every 2 mins if I was alright and insisted after my other friend had gone he'd walk me back to my house.. COULD IT BE LOVE??... I delt it! :naughty: but who knows, I was really nevous being with him alone and I know he knew that but I just was nervious that I were alone with him and scared of beening busted again and it would of looked worst then as I were alone. I blame the person who was playing "Kings of Leon - Sex on fire" at the fair when I was sitting alone with him.. What should I do?? I do fancy this boy but should I ask him out? I hate love so much... :mf_rosetinted:

awwwwwwww! :wub2:

i wouldn't be any help to you... maybe you could ask him to go to the park or out to a café or something... i dunno :dunno:

:lmfao: OMG. i know what you mean!!!

I just hope they get the humor...:naughty:

And worse is that it was on facebook :roftl:

then i commented on my post that this is sooo wrong, may i delete it?

and he said LMAO yes you may :)....and deleted it himself

jaaah i'm gonna think about the sh*t this whole weekend :aah:

I just hope they get the humor...:naughty:

And worse is that it was on facebook :roftl:

then i commented on my post that this is sooo wrong, may i delete it?

and he said LMAO yes you may :)....and deleted it himself

jaaah i'm gonna think about the sh*t this whole weekend :aah:

:lmfao:

my friend's and i have done worse... it's hilarious! :naughty:

Today was super cool!!

You don't need to, he will ask you out i'd say. :wink2:

C'mon give me some hope and tell...:naughty:

erm... Oh god i'm gonna embarass myself... if i can remember them...

i was sitting at lunch with some friends and she said i hugged trees (or some sort of sentence concerning that). i then said the sentence again but changed tree to bush... :mf_rosetinted: i'll let you work that out... :glasses2:

erm... Oh god i'm gonna embarass myself... if i can remember them...

i was sitting at lunch with some friends and she said i hugged trees (or some sort of sentence concerning that). i then said the sentence again but changed tree to bush... :mf_rosetinted: i'll let you work that out... :glasses2:

Oh my God! :lmao:

Did she get it?! :naughty: