Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

Oh just fantastic!!

I just got told by this cocky big headed girl the yr above me at my school that next Tuesday when we get back to school shes gonna take me on in a fight.. First she takes away my best friend & gets her to take the mick out of my height cos she told my friend to, insults me & now threatens to take me on in a fight.. :mf_swordfight:

Well if she hits me, I'll just have to hit her back in self defense (otherwise not, I don't condone fighting. I see it has bad) and when I'm taken away I'll sing WAG at the top of my lungs!

If I get beat up then it will be this ---> :stretcher:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right! Don't take any crap from anyone!!

I hate people like that cocky big headed girl you speak of!

It's like they get a big kick out of making your life miserable.

:taz:

And you won't get beat up, I bet she'll chicken out. Its always the big headed ones that end up running away.

Oh just fantastic!!

I just got told by this cocky big headed girl the yr above me at my school that next Tuesday when we get back to school shes gonna take me on in a fight.. First she takes away my best friend & gets her to take the mick out of my height cos she told my friend to, insults me & now threatens to take me on in a fight.. :mf_swordfight:

Well if she hits me, I'll just have to hit her back in self defense (otherwise not, I don't condone fighting. I see it has bad) and when I'm taken away I'll sing WAG at the top of my lungs!

If I get beat up then it will be this ---> :stretcher:

:blink: isn't there someone at your school you could inform? perhaps it's not the first time she does this to people :dunno:

:blink: isn't there someone at your school you could inform? perhaps it's not the first time she does this to people :dunno:

i do not want you to get beat up, this is bad. i say get a band of folk together and stick with them, she is clearly a bully. Do not let her intimidate you

That's right! Don't take any crap from anyone!!

I hate people like that cocky big headed girl you speak of!

It's like they get a big kick out of making your life miserable.

:taz:

And you won't get beat up, I bet she'll chicken out. Its always the big headed ones that end up running away.

Well she isn't that popluar at school (alot of people hate her), she punched someone I know a few weeks ago just because she got stood up to by them. She's yr 11 but is always now with my well maybe not anymore best friend who drove away from me and is telling her what to do who is a yr 10 as me. Basicially she never hangs with people of her age (I wonder why exactly..)

I can't tell the school about it because I'm already being bullied by somebody else and the school don't even believe that. Either way I'm stuck, I have no choice but to stand up to the bully even though I'll probably I get excluded for a few days for it and it will go on my school records (3 friends of mine have offered to help me out if I need so and by the looks of things thats a YES!!) . But what else can I do??

But if my mum gets a call home saying about it, more than likely it will be a serious war at my school because my mum will be furious, she hates the school as much as I do!!! now that's a lot, because I hate it with all my heart and soul

I've had stress of school for over a week now and I thought now school is off for half term I would have no worries for over a week or so but then on my facebook she starts this battle with me which is ending up into a fight now. She's mocked me for my height as I'm small, told me to take up a new sport of f****** my mum, called me a *****, threaten my family into this and told me to go into my sad little Mika world because I'm the definition of sad. All those things make me angry and she better watch it because I have ADHD and if I do punch her K.O in the face, I'll do it for everybody in the world! :thumb_yello:

But if my mum gets a call home saying about it, more than likely it will be a serious war at my school because my mum will be furious, she hates the school as much as I do!!! now that's a lot, because I hate it with all my heart and soul

You can't transfer schools?

Well she isn't that popluar at school (alot of people hate her), she punched someone I know a few weeks ago just because she got stood up to by them. She's yr 11 but is always now with my well maybe not anymore best friend who drove away from me and is telling her what to do who is a yr 10 as me. Basicially she never hangs with people of her age (I wonder why exactly..)

I can't tell the school about it because I'm already being bullied by somebody else and the school don't even believe that. Either way I'm stuck, I have no choice but to stand up to the bully even though I'll probably I get excluded for a few days for it and it will go on my school records (3 friends of mine have offered to help me out if I need so and by the looks of things thats a YES!!) . But what else can I do??

I've had stress of school for over a week now and I thought now school is off for half term I would have no worries for over a week or so but then on my facebook she starts this battle with me which is ending up into a fight now. She's mocked me for my height as I'm small, told me to take up a new sport of f****** my mum, called me a *****, threaten my family into this and told me to go into my sad little Mika world because I'm the definition of sad. All those things make me angry and she better watch it because I have ADHD and if I do punch her K.O in the face, I'll do it for everybody in the world! :thumb_yello:

i guess you cannot change schools? please block this person on facebook so that you do not have to listen to her, but PRINT everything that she said, and take that to school, it is evidence, i am not sure, where you live, but if she is picking on you on facebook that is harassment and you can take it to the Police so that they can tell her she has to stop

Document everything, if you need help you let me know, when i was younger i was bullied alot, and i had an abusive husband, i will not stand by and do nothing if someone is being hurt. Please make a record of everything she says and does, in a journal, and print off anything she says to you on facebook

here is my facebook http://www.facebook.com/adicat if you need some support.

big big hugs

adi

LOL! That happened to me too. Also, once there was a single dry patch on my contact and I ended up giving myself a corneal abrasion. :teehee:

now my eyes are stinging and they hurt and i am not even wearing contacts, it must be sympathy pains

You can't transfer schools?

I live in a small town where there's only 2 secondary schools - the one I go to & the one which you have to take a IQ test exam and get a certain amount right on that test (I never got to do it).

The only other schools are about 10 to 17 miles away and I have no way of getting to or from and those school are just as bad mainly because of the fact the kids who are exspelled from my school get sent those schools.

If anything, probably I'd end up being taught from home as I have done in the past. But I worry for my GCSE's, if I don't get any I won't be able to to get a good job or even get to go to a collage.

I've never had a good time at school, since I started as a little kid about 10-11 years ago and it's just gotten worst over the years.. I wish bullies were banished from this planet, but they never seem to go away... :sad:

Holy crap! Did it hurt??

Hell yeah! Especially when I couldn't figure out what was wrong. But after I got the medicine drops it was fine.

now my eyes are stinging and they hurt and i am not even wearing contacts, it must be sympathy pains

I thank your eyes for the sympathy. :naughty:

I've never had a good time at school, since I started as a little kid about 10-11 years ago and it's just gotten worst over the years.. I wish bullies were banished from this planet, but they never seem to go away... :sad:

Oh. Then I don't know what to say. Sorry. :emot-sad:

What I can say is this: I've always found bullies to be some of the most disgusting people. Why put someone else through (what is esentially) torture?

Hell yeah! Especially when I couldn't figure out what was wrong. But after I got the medicine drops it was fine.

Oh crap, legit eye drops. :naughty:

Eye drops scare me a bit. A couple weeks ago I was studying with a friend and I was rubbing my eyes and blinking and I was like, "my eyes are dry" and he's all "are you wearing contacts?" and I'm all "yes" and he's all "I might have eye drops". So he checks in his bag and he had them! And he's all "want me to put them in?" and I was all "okay". So he came over and was above me about to put the drops in.

I got scared, took the drops, ran to the washroom and put them in myself. I even dropped one on my face. :roftl:

I apologize for the useless, meaningless story. :lol3:

Oh crap, legit eye drops. :naughty:

Eye drops scare me a bit. A couple weeks ago I was studying with a friend and I was rubbing my eyes and blinking and I was like, "my eyes are dry" and he's all "are you wearing contacts?" and I'm all "yes" and he's all "I might have eye drops". So he checks in his bag and he had them! And he's all "want me to put them in?" and I was all "okay". So he came over and was above me about to put the drops in.

I got scared, took the drops, ran to the washroom and put them in myself. I even dropped one on my face. :roftl:

I apologize for the useless, meaningless story. :lol3:

Your stories are always entertaining, so I don't consider them useless. I quite enjoy them! :aah:

And to TigerClaws, there's nothing I can offer advice-wise except for waiting it out. I know it totally sucks, but one day you'll be in a place you WANT to be with people who don't suck major ass. Until then, you have us! :group_hug:

That's all for me tonight! My sister's being a nag again. See you guys tomorrow. :bye:

Your stories are always entertaining, so I don't consider them useless. I quite enjoy them! :aah:

And to TigerClaws, there's nothing I can offer advice-wise except for waiting it out. I know it totally sucks, but one day you'll be in a place you WANT to be with people who don't suck major ass. Until then, you have us! :group_hug:

That's all for me tonight! My sister's being a nag again. See you guys tomorrow. :bye:

I guess your right, one day I'll be free from it (64-63 weeks or something like that of school left for me) and I have got you all here, who actually do accept me and do not be cruel, nasty,etc. I thank you. I guess it's up to destiny to determine what going to happen - do I get beaten up or do fight back in self defense to protect myself? Only the future knows what in store for me...

Maybe I'm reading into it too much. But I don't think I am.

I think the guy I like went out on a date with another girl.

This is all due to my stalking abilities, of course. But I think they did.

So there it is. He is just being nice to me.

I should have just guessed that from the beginning. :blush-anim-cl:

you all need hugs tonight, so HUGS

i do not think you should be embarassed iadoremika because lots of people freak out when stuff gets near their eyes, my cat tried to lick my eye and i pushed her off the bed! Not on purpose but because i freaked

Tigerclaws95 we are here for you, and if you need me you have my facebook, i will always listen, sometimes that is what you need the most someone to listen to you, and not judge

how is this for random, and creepy, you know those text boxes that prove you are not a bot, i had one just now and the words were 'be eulogies'

what? that freaks me out

you all need hugs tonight, so HUGS

i do not think you should be embarassed iadoremika because lots of people freak out when stuff gets near their eyes, my cat tried to lick my eye and i pushed her off the bed! Not on purpose but because i freaked

Tigerclaws95 we are here for you, and if you need me you have my facebook, i will always listen, sometimes that is what you need the most someone to listen to you, and not judge

how is this for random, and creepy, you know those text boxes that prove you are not a bot, i had one just now and the words were 'be eulogies'

what? that freaks me out

With the facebook I'm thinking about creating a new account where I'm only adding my true good friends. My was best friend won't be added, if she wants to hang with her bully of friend who could never be a true friend then it's her loss.

It's nice to know that your all here for me, it's a feeling of reassurance which I desperately need right now. I really appericiete it!

I don't actually know what my life would be like if I didn't discover the greatness of Mika over 3 years ago. His music has got me through tough things but has also brought me closer with other fans who make me feel accepted for somewhere in the world. That girl said to go and be sad in your little Mika land. Well how about I'll go and be happy in MFC where people aint nasty and actually feel like a good friend to you!

Tiger (i don't know your name) i'll come down there and give her a piece of my mind... i have had kick boxing lessons and i had a fight with a guy in the snow to protect my friends. :glasses2: i'm also quite tall :teehee:

Thank you for the offer! My name is Sophie. Please if possible could you teach me some of the kick boxing you have learnt, it could really be helpful for me right now!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the offer! My name is Sophie. Please if possible could you teach me some of the kick boxing you have learnt, it could really be helpful for me right now!! :thumb_yello:

:bye: hi sophie!

keep your hands beside your face so if she swings you duck outwards the hit then swing your fist and it should take her by surprise. knees are also very useful. and grab hair... also you can use your heaight to your advantage by crawling through her legs and tripping her up :pinkbow: i'm not as harmless as i look...