Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

That happend to me!! I wanted you to cut a little of the tips and the guy cut a lot more!!! I almost dieed!! It looked good though... just needed to get used to it...

Thanks!!! I'll see if that'll work!

ARGH! I hate that! It's like, I PAY YOU TO CUT MY HAIR TO MY LIKING NOT TO YOURS :mad3:

WHo is this for? :das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol3:

When you ask for a friend request say how you know him so he won't write "how do i know you?" on your wall.

I know him by...what he did, his schedule, the way he walked home, where his locker was, where he ate lunch. *cough*

Something like "I used to go to your school". :blink:

That just sounds really lame. Since we don't "know" each other. :aah:

I know him by...what he did, his schedule, the way he walked home, where his locker was, where he ate lunch. *cough*

Something like "I used to go to your school". :blink:

That just sounds really lame. Since we don't "know" each other. :aah:

Do you have any friends in common? Be like...I'm friends with Joe..

Sounds fun! :aah:

Indeed it was very fun!

If anyone has been to a place to called "Xscape" in MK, I was jumping and running down the stairs then running at 90 mph with my friend across the city, through shopping centers and roads, etc. to catch our bus and magicially we somehow caught the bus in time. It got there just as we did. Thank God we did it! :thumb_yello:

Then there was more running when I ran back to my house when I told my friend to stay around the corner (cos I didn't want my mum and her friend to see me with that boy again or I'd never live it down).

My mum shouts me to come back and get something, and my friend is starting to walk down my street. Oh-no what do I do!?... :blink:

Well if your me, distract your mum & leg it inside get what you came back for. Run as fast you can, tell your friend to run then basicially leg it through a shortcut.

Plus then we walked 5 miles to go trick & treating where my friend lives. Seriously that walk seemed longer than the whole day. But I did learn something from that journey of 5 miles of walking there before we went trick & treating, my friend's sister told me that my friend he's normally very annoying and then she asked had he been annoying with me all day. To be honest apart from singing Cheryl Cole after he heard it in a music shop for the rest of the day which I guess isn't that annoying as it is a catchy song. He hadn't been annoying. Now what is this saying!? Does he sercretly fancy me but doesnt want to admit to it?? :rolls_eyes:

But after all that I had to walk halfway back from the 5 miles walk through town on a Saturday night in the dark.. ON HALLOWEEN!!! So once I got through town where the cops had just arrested some people for being drunk or causing trouble or something, I ran home. Magicially, for Halloween I dressed as a cut faced Mika (as someone bought all the Wino wigs!) and what I did dress up as to be cut faced Mika was simluar to what Mika wears in the rain vid.. I'm running down the street and suddenly someone lets off fireworks... LOL! :roftl:

My legs are feeling it today.... THE PAIN KILLS!!!.. I can't even get out of bed... :thumbdown:

BTW, this maybe the longest random post ever... I appologize for being random!

Edited by tigerclaws95

I spent a fantastic night with my friends :roftl::wub2:

We were five, (a little) drunk, we ate disgusting things :mf_rosetinted: (ex: pizza and toffee together...fennel and penaut butter...:naughty:) and now I have some mad videos of us talking and dancing...in one of them we're dancing to Love Today and it's absolutely awesome :roftl::roftl:

I spent a fantastic night with my friends :roftl::wub2:

We were five, (a little) drunk, we ate disgusting things :mf_rosetinted: (ex: pizza and toffee together...fennel and penaut butter...:naughty:) and now I have some mad videos of us talking and dancing...in one of them we're dancing to Love Today and it's absolutely awesome :roftl::roftl:

Thumbs up to the crazy food combos! :thumb_yello:

They ain't disgusting, their just a little odd.. :naughty:

Oh-no! The boy from school as said something to the bully who says is gonna beat me up on Tuesday. I dunno what thought all I know that, my friend she showed me the status the bully had wrote saying:

why are my friends (The boy from school and my friend who showed me this status) are they bothered about my actions i do if i had an arguement with Sophie (my surname which I'm not saying but if you wanna know it's easy to find on facebook on the MFC page I'm sure!)

Isn't Sophie not big enough to argue back for herself????? ffs she's yr10.

Why would I want to agrue back tbh (I can't anyway shes deleted and blocked) and my friends are only trying to stop the bully from beating me up on Tuesday. I'm scared what the boy from school as said to the bully, I've spoken to his sister to past on the message to tell him to check his inbox but I'm worrying about what as said.. Just as everything looked a little brighter it goes back to square one!!

Oh-no! The boy from school as said something to the bully who says is gonna beat me up on Tuesday. I dunno what thought all I know that, my friend she showed me the status the bully had wrote saying:

why are my friends (The boy from school and my friend who showed me this status) are they bothered about my actions i do if i had an arguement with Sophie (my surname which I'm not saying but if you wanna know it's easy to find on facebook on the MFC page I'm sure!)

Isn't Sophie not big enough to argue back for herself????? ffs she's yr10.

Why would I want to agrue back tbh (I can't anyway shes deleted and blocked) and my friends are only trying to stop the bully from beating me up on Tuesday. I'm scared what the boy from school as said to the bully, I've spoken to his sister to past on the message to tell him to check his inbox but I'm worrying about what as said.. Just as everything looked a little brighter it goes back to square one!!

someone get me on a train to where you live please? in time for tuesday.... :mf_rosetinted::boxing: