Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

There are photos of people on Facebook. And they've ingested so much alcohol that they're puking. Photos of you puking? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting. When does drinking so much to the point of vomiting become cool? Maybe I'm lame or something. I just don't understand what's cool about drunken puking. :blink:

Ewww that's not even cool...it's uncool x 152683!, and neither have i understood the coolness in getting wasted...:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG same here. :shocked: I hear so many people talking about getting wasted like it's something cool to do. I've never understood it, to be honest.

Ewww that's not even cool...it's uncool x 152683!, and neither have i understood the coolness in getting wasted...:blink:

Thank god! I thought I was the only one who thought getting drunk was stupid! :shocked:

There are photos of people on Facebook. And they've ingested so much alcohol that they're puking. Photos of you puking? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting. When does drinking so much to the point of vomiting become cool? Maybe I'm lame or something. I just don't understand what's cool about drunken puking. :blink:

:boxed: Yikes! NO NO, that is NOT cool!

I mean, if anything, that's totally EMBARASSING?!! I can't possibly see what is so hip about it. I mean, I'd feel awful and ashamed and pathetic really!

Some people..... :loco:

Thank god! I thought I was the only one who thought getting drunk was stupid! :shocked:

I have no problem with people gathering for a party and maybe drink/get drunk, but to a point where the party is still the main event not just drinking...I personally don't like drinking and have never drunk a drop of alcohol in my life, but i will, when i'm old enough :naughty:

And it sucks cause all of my friends drink and that's the reason why i can't party with them all the time cuz sometimes i just can't handle a bunch of drunken teenagers :naughty:

I have no problem with people gathering for a party and maybe drink/get drunk, but to a point where the party is still the main event not just drinking...I personally don't like drinking and have never drunk a drop of alcohol in my life, but i will, when i'm old enough :naughty:

And it sucks cause all of my friends drink and that's the reason why i can't party with them all the time cuz sometimes i just can't handle a bunch of drunken teenagers :naughty:

Teenagers these days. :shun::naughty:

I've tried like, beer, champage and wine but...none of them taste nice to me. :blink: Maybe if the drink tasted like candy...:lol3:

I have drank a little (tho I'm still not old enough) but I find that I can get pretty drunk and high without alcohol and drugs. Just a natural high. And I have plenty of fun with that :naughty:

it's not something I'm incredably interested in though, even when I can do it legally.

I have drank a little (tho I'm still not old enough) but I find that I can get pretty drunk and high without alcohol and drugs. Just a natural high. And I have plenty of fun with that :naughty:

it's not something I'm incredably interested in though, even when I can do it legally.

That's the problem, i'm a bit shy and quiet so i need it...:naughty: but yeah i agree on the natural high thing...can feel it sometimes :roftl:

Teenagers these days. :shun::naughty:

I've tried like, beer, champage and wine but...none of them taste nice to me. :blink: Maybe if the drink tasted like candy...:lol3:

But I love my friends so it sucks, btw this is a typical convo on the party day:

A: so i bought a 12 pack and brought it to school...it's in my locker...

Others: WTF! :shocked:

A: now each of you need to take one home and not drink it before the party :roftl:

Last week my friend bought a bottle of vodka or sth and hid it in the bushes next to her house so she needed to run back home after school in order to get there before her dad does :lmfao:

My sister says saki (sp?) tastes so good (rice wine)

I just creeped on his photos. There are photos with him without his shirt on. I tried counting his abs...there are at least 6. :teehee:

Last week my friend bought a bottle of vodka or sth and hid it in the bushes next to her house so she needed to run back home after school in order to get there before her dad does :lmfao:

I don't know what to say. :lol3:

Jee i can make up my f***ing mind about 1 thing. I have 14 days to deside if i wanna get hospitalised for just 1 week - 14 days in Jan. for a kinda big prob. i have. Just as a test to see if i like it cos they want me a lot. They have tried to make me want it for 6 years and now i have f***ing 14 days to think about just the test that they dont use to do :hair:

Jee i can make up my f***ing mind about 1 thing. I have 14 days to deside if i wanna get hospitalised for just 1 week - 14 days in Jan. for a kinda big prob. i have. Just as a test to see if i like it cos they want me a lot. They have tried to make me want it for 6 years and now i have f***ing 14 days to think about just the test that they dont use to do :hair:

I think it's worth a try hun :huglove:

Then you'll at least know whether it's something you want to do or not.

I think it's worth a try hun :huglove:

Then you'll at least know whether it's something you want to do or not.

yeah but it a hospital and well it can help me.... maybe! has taken em 6 years to get my epilepsy under control... i understand they hate trying to make me do it and hate asking and i HATE em asking all the time each month!!!!!!! It can give me a break from my fam. too, but i will miss this place :tears: Will only be here halv the time i am here now if not less... :shocked:

Oh I love listening in on convosations.. Today I heard so many people talking about me going to the cinema with that boy from school :wink2:... someone made up the rumor we was on a date.. When I heard that I wanted to LOL!

Apparantly me and that boy are just good friends and he also said to my was best friend that he was my best friend now... I really shouldn't listen into other's convos but when it includes me and some interesting infomation, hey I cannot resist temptation!!

Why don't boys admit the truth that they may fancy you!?

I've also been dodging the bully out to beat me up today and I can say I survived day 1 !!! :thumb_yello:

..Plus the school knows what she's doing now and they have the evidence!!

yeah but it a hospital and well it can help me.... maybe! has taken em 6 years to get my epilepsy under control... i understand they hate trying to make me do it and hate asking and i HATE em asking all the time each month!!!!!!! It can give me a break from my fam. too, but i will miss this place :tears: Will only be here halv the time i am here now if not less... :shocked:

I think if it's good for you, you should go. it's just 2 weeks in a life it's like nothing. I understand you. I've a hear tottaly death, and I'm going to the doctor

(the only one in fRance who do it) in 2 weeks for see if we can do something. we will probably but I don't know if I want my life to change.

I give you a big virtual hug :huglove:

I think if it's good for you, you should go. it's just 2 weeks in a life it's like nothing. I understand you. I've a hear tottaly death, and I'm going to the doctor

(the only one in fRance who do it) in 2 weeks for see if we can do something. we will probably but I don't know if I want my life to change.

I give you a big virtual hug :huglove:

Ohhh god. I hope the best for you!

The epilepsyhospital who want me hospitalised is also the only one in Denmark. The only other thing i can get is operation and NO WAY i wanna do that even if i can afford it. Some fam. onmy mums site had epilepsy too and it got worse after he had an operation and died short after. He couldnt walk and they hat to feed him and he got more seizures. Scared the hell outta me. I havent seen a person have seizures too... maybe my lil sis but thats more than 20 years ago and i dont remember. But see what it looks like and then know what it looks like when i have em myself will scare the crap outta me! I know it doesnt look good when i have the big once from what ive heard..... with like turning blue, cant breath cos of my tongue ect. Great to get told :blink:

But anyway... i hope you'll get better :huglove: and good luck. I wish you the best! :thumb_yello: