Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if it's good for you, you should go. it's just 2 weeks in a life it's like nothing. I understand you. I've a hear tottaly death, and I'm going to the doctor

(the only one in fRance who do it) in 2 weeks for see if we can do something. we will probably but I don't know if I want my life to change.

I give you a big virtual hug :huglove:

i woukd say yes if they asked me right noww

The kids in my class at school are so mean to me..

Yesterday, two girls said to me when I was eating some coucous (I think that's how you spell it) and they said to me when I eat it does it expand in my mouth. I said no and asked them why. All they said was "Oh! it's a long story but if your mouth did it would be a dream come true".

I told my mum this and she explained to me what it meant. It was because I told of someone in my class bullying me.

Then today on the way back from assembly, 3 boys in my class was talking loudly behind me that they hated me, I'm to blame that the class attendance is bad (which isn't my fault at all tbh) and I should get out the class.

I told my mum and now she's again even more angry at the school...

But it all wasn't bad, apparantly the bully who said she'd beat me up who hasn't of yet got locked in the school changing room.. :naughty:

...Sadly she is out now cos she spotted me in maths last lesson and stood outside the door and when my maths teacher opened the door to tell her to go away, everyone in my maths class was shouting at her as shes hated for being nasty to my was best friend and taking her boyfriend plus for bullying me and many other things..

If only I went to a better school, I dislike my school... :mf_rosetinted:

I could do a daily blog on this, who thinks I should and would they read it if I did???

Passé composé sucks... :thumbdown:

Trying to learn french ? (Though, it's not so hard, Ok I shut up my self I've like

6/20 in Italian ^^)

Need to do my italian, right now. Gotta write a text about my fav book (but it's french so why do i have to do it in italian :mf_rosetinted:)

Sometimes I esk myself, If everybody learn english (because everybody does) then we can all speack english, so why do we learn strange language ? (I love italian, but it's so complicated ).

The kids in my class at school are so mean to me..

Yesterday, two girls said to me when I was eating some coucous (I think that's how you spell it) and they said to me when I eat it does it expand in my mouth. I said no and asked them why. All they said was "Oh! it's a long story but if your mouth did it would be a dream come true".

I told my mum this and she explained to me what it meant. It was because I told of someone in my class bullying me.

Then today on the way back from assembly, 3 boys in my class was talking loudly behind me that they hated me, I'm to blame that the class attendance is bad (which isn't my fault at all tbh) and I should get out the class.

I told my mum and now she's again even more angry at the school...

But it all wasn't bad, apparantly the bully who said she'd beat me up who hasn't of yet got locked in the school changing room.. :naughty:

...Sadly she is out now cos she spotted me in maths last lesson and stood outside the door and when my maths teacher opened the door to tell her to go away, everyone in my maths class was shouting at her as shes hated for being nasty to my was best friend and taking her boyfriend plus for bullying me and many other things..

If only I went to a better school, I dislike my school... :mf_rosetinted:

I could do a daily blog on this, who thinks I should and would they read it if I did???

You should do a daily blog. It will help others with their experiences being bullied.

Don't worry is the best advice I can give. I was bullied really badly too. (Physical and Verbal abuse) Being scared was the worst thing because up until September when I started my A levels, I had no self confidence or anything. When I started my drama course, I was failing badly because I have adapted to not looking people in the eye and taking on a venomous attitude to everything, but now, I pass with flying colours because I spoke to a councillor about it and have shaken off that attitude. If you start a blog, it is like talking to the computer rather than a person which could help you greatly.

I think it is a really good idea.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, i like someone. do i tell him? or wait?

Do it now, take a breath, and do it. A deception is better than nothing. If you wait to long it' should be too late.

i woukd say yes if they asked me right noww

I will probably but I live(d) since i'm born in hearing half of the things. I think I will be scared during one week, and I will probably scream because of all the strange thing I'll hear. I'm so scared about it and n obody wants to understand it. Everybody says it's chance, that I will be better after. But if i'm not after ? Everything will change even the way I listen Music (and it's my reason to live). When I will see Mika I will know if he is at my right or at my left ??? Strange.

By The way, Hope you'll be better soon. And I give you all the courage I have.