• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA DIDN'T WIN !?!?! thats a bloody outrage!! :crybaby:

Yeah :crybaby:

Eminem didi win for best male :mf_rosetinted:

And moreover TH won the price of the best band :mf_rosetinted: (Not even sure they are a band ^^ Sorruy if there's fans)

I'm gonna kill myself.

But U2 did a great performance bringing peace (15th bday of the berlin wall)

Yeah :crybaby:

Eminem didi win for best male :mf_rosetinted:

And moreover TH won the price of the best band :mf_rosetinted: (Not even sure they are a band ^^ Sorruy if there's fans)

I'm gonna kill myself.

But U2 did a great performance bringing peace (15th bday of the berlin wall)

Sorry but who exactly is TH!?

Has La Roux won anything??

Aww I wish I could of watch it, but I've been asleep and I'm stuck doing stupid essay exam draft for my essay exam tommorow...

Sorry but who exactly is TH!?

Has La Roux won anything??

Aww I wish I could of watch it, but I've been asleep and I'm stuck doing stupid essay exam draft for my essay exam tommorow...

tokyo hotel (sp?) i think...

i dunno...

does anyone know if Lady GaGa got anything? :blink::wink2:

i dunno...

Yeah It's TH.

Lady GaGa did won but I dont remember what.

There was nothing intersting in fact. Katty perre spoke about her menstruation (You know she is bad.)

To save : Green Day's Live and U2 covering a little bit of Bob Marley :rasta: (Get up Stand Up) with Jay-Z. I don't think anybody did understand the message of Peace.

Now wanna see a Gig of U2 !!!

i dunno...

I've heard of Tokyo Hotel but never heard their music.

Probably Lady GaGa did win something, it would be even more shocking than the fact Mika didn't win if GaGa didn't get anything.

On the topic of GaGa, I had to explain to my mum that Little Boots wasn't Lady GaGa yesterday.. kinda funny! :naughty:

I'm going to track that guy down. He took an extra semester in highschool. I'm going back to visit said highschool. I said (yesterday) tomorrow would be the day that I'd find him, somehow or another. He said hopefully I'll find him.

Hopefully? Bitch please. I stalked you for half a school year and you think I won't be able to find you within a day? Psht. Watch me.

I'm still nervous though. :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't have the confidence to approach him when we went to the same school. Now I've got 'im on Facebook. I guess I'm more eager to ACTUALLY talk to him (he's the only guy I've never been able to talk to because his looks are so...itimidating, if you know what I mean) because I don't want to miss anymore chances. :teehee: I've promised myself that I will though. No matter how awkward it may be the first time. :lol3:

/schpliel over

I'm going to track that guy down. He took an extra semester in highschool. I'm going back to visit said highschool. I said (yesterday) tomorrow would be the day that I'd find him, somehow or another. He said hopefully I'll find him.

Hopefully? Bitch please. I stalked you for half a school year and you think I won't be able to find you within a day? Psht. Watch me.

I'm still nervous though. :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't have the confidence to approach him when we went to the same school. Now I've got 'im on Facebook. I guess I'm more eager to ACTUALLY talk to him (he's the only guy I've never been able to talk to because his looks are so...itimidating, if you know what I mean) because I don't want to miss anymore chances. :teehee: I've promised myself that I will though. No matter how awkward it may be the first time. :lol3:

/schpliel over

What happened to your study buddy? :sad: