Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna see this new jacket :boing:

It's just simple. Like the jacket of Sid Vicious :wub2:.

I know everybody wore it last year, and I'm out, but I love it :aah:.

It's strange, I though everybody was used of all these strange things I wear everytime. (Yeah, I'm just like Mika, in black, red and white. And love very red lipstick.)

A grand-ma looked at me and started to turn her back. Cool :mf_rosetinted:

I hate people around me. And I hate this little city where everyone thinks I'm crazy :mf_rosetinted:

I went to London 2 times, and people loved me.

I Wanna leave in the UK.

(Anybody wanna share her room ? I can clean houses, and almost everybody thinks I'm funny, sorry I need a big big cupboard, I'm almost Carrie Bradshaw)

Just a question:

Why do I need so much clothes, And Why Do people look at me like this everytime ? :mf_rosetinted:

It's strange, I though everybody was used of all these strange things I wear everytime. (Yeah, I'm just like Mika, in black, red and white. And love very red lipstick.)

I hate people around me. And I hate this little city where everyone thinks I'm crazy :mf_rosetinted:

I Wanna leave in the UK.

(Anybody wanna share her room ? I can clean houses, and almost everybody thinks I'm funny, sorry I need a big big cupboard, I'm almost Carrie Bradshaw)

Just a question:

Why do I need so much clothes, And Why Do people look at me like this everytime ? :mf_rosetinted:

It sounds lovely :aah:

Oh I know. I live in a really small town and not many people are very understanding or appreciative of my dress sense either :teehee:

I don't live in London, but I'm sure I could clear out a room for you :mf_rosetinted:

I think everybody hate school.

I hate the way people looked at me today.

(Just had a new jacket, I hadn't something stuck on my face. I love my new jacket :mf_rosetinted:).

Courage, We won't be in school forever.

True, very true.. we won't be in school forever :thumb_yello:

F*** what people think of your jacket, long as you love it that's all that matters right!?

But everything just went wrong today, I was late and forgot a note which caused all the problems today. The note was to excuse me from P.E but I left it home and because of that I got a detention. What was the annoying part that has made me angry and p***ed off the whole day is that I text my mum about what had happened and she told me to tell the teacher to ring her.. But the teacher just completely ignore me when I said and I had to sit in the corner on the floor for the whole P.E lesson which was very uncomfortable then at lunch I had the detention which was being made to sit on some stairs for 20 mins (I just texted the whole time! I was unsupervised, I could of even walked out!! :naughty: )

But because of that I just didn't do any work all day until "that boy I like" made me do some, he also made me get to the detention (I was planning an escape)... I'm glad I do have good friends who can sort me out!!! :wink2:

WHOAH! Fireworks just scared me from outside, why are people still letting them off!?!?!?! :sneaky2:

I hate people around me. And I hate this little city where everyone thinks I'm crazy :mf_rosetinted

I Wanna leave in the UK.

Just a question:

Carrie Bradshaw!!!!! :boing: come and live with me!!! i don't live in London but Newcastle is awesome!!!! :biggrin2:

i really want to see this jacket :woot_jump:

Answer : because clothes are awesome :mf_rosetinted: and because you're being yourself when everyone else is being who they're told to be :mf_rosetinted:

LOVE TODAY IS ON A TV ADVERT FOR U-SING :aah:

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/using/video/6231999/u-sing-official-trailer

Love it !

i know!!!! i kept seeing it and it kept taunting me cos i don't have a Nintendo Wii :sneaky2::mad3:

One of my teachers said to me today "OH madam it seems do you have a sense of humour then!? "... :lmfao: Since when did I not have a sense of humour?? I'm just quiet!!! ..But 'MADAM'... :naughty: I like how the names she uses to refer to people.. :roftl:

...Also I know I'm really really missing Mika's tweets now, look what I did to my hand today:

yo.jpg

Carrie Bradshaw!!!!! :boing: come and live with me!!! i don't live in London but Newcastle is awesome!!!! :biggrin2:

i really want to see this jacket :woot_jump:

Answer : because clothes are awesome :mf_rosetinted: and because you're being yourself when everyone else is being who they're told to be :mf_rosetinted:

I learnt today there's a school trip in Englang at the begginig of April.

UUUUUUUKKKKKKKK I'm COOOOMMMMIIINGGG !!!

:boing:

Can't wait to be in april. Mika's gig (and Saez's Gig but nobody know him :aah:) + UK = Heaven.

And Ladies and Gentlemen, My jacket. (And Me :mf_rosetinted:)

2di2czt.jpg

It's not so horrible no ? Maybe my pants were shocking people. (They are used to my hat.) And it was half the prize I couldn't let it in the shop.

So I thought It was my maybe my bag or my shoes. (I wear it since 6 years :wub2:)

2ryk7ci.jpg

I wear strange things but this one is really classic, I think. So WTF ? (today again people were strange.)

Do you know if there's a thread about Clothes ? (It's not for nothing tat I want to work in fashion, Clothes are mly reason to live and music of course :biggrin2:)

:boing

Can't wait to be in april. Mika's gig (and Saez's Gig but nobody know him :aah) + UK = Heaven.

And Ladies and Gentlemen, My jacket. (And Me mf_rosetinted:)

2di2czt.jpg

It's not so horrible no ? Maybe my pants were shocking people. (They are used to my hat.) And it was half the prize I couldn't let it in the shop.

So I thought It was my maybe my bag or my shoes. (I wear it since 6 years :wub2)

2ryk7ci.jpg

I wear strange things but this one is really classic, I think. So WTF ? (today again people were strange.)

Do you know if there's a thread about Clothes ? (It's not for nothing tat I want to work in fashion, Clothes are mly reason to live and music of course :biggrin2)

:woot_jump:

girl, you have to get to england :mf_rosetinted: i need to meet you!

i love love love that jacket :aah: my friend has one a bit like it so you'd fit right in... :biggrin2:

i love the jeans too! i only have dark blue and black ones :sad: i love the bag and the shoes too!!!! :wub2:

ok stuff it, i love the whole outfit!!!!!! :biggrin2::huglove:

i don't know of any thread like that i don't think but if you find one let me know! :thumb_yello:

:boing

Can't wait to be in april. Mika's gig (and Saez's Gig but nobody know him :aah:) + UK = Heaven.

And Ladies and Gentlemen, My jacket. (And Me :mf_rosetinted:)

2di2czt.jpg

So I thought It was my maybe my bag or my shoes. (I wear it since 6 years :wub2)

2ryk7ci.jpg

Do you know if there's a thread about Clothes ? (It's not for nothing tat I want to work in fashion, Clothes are mly reason to live and music of course :biggrin2:)

In love with the jacket! :wub2::aah:

And what so wrong with those pants?! I love colorful pants :biggrin2:

And I would get killed for wearing hat like that :sneaky2: People dont understtand :shun::aah:

And Im quite jealous of that bag :naughty: