Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jedward are hilarious, but I think I might shoot myself if they win :bleh:

Oh my, I'm tired... and I still haven't written my speech thingy for tomorrow yet. S'alright, though, I mostly just have to put a few different articles on the same topic together and then translate them...

:naughty:

I know how that feels.

That's why I write stories :wink2:

you can post more than me in there. It sucks so much so i have started to post on a forum i fear... a GnR forum i use to be a mod. on but the guys there scares me (the way they stalked me) Finally got some of em to stop but guess they will start again now :tears:

I really wanna do this Lady Jane sculpture thing I have in my brain but I know I haven't got anywhere to keep it when I'm done. Which means it'll be in the way and get desrtoyed and end up being a waste of my time. *sigh*

ATM I am making an oscar for my careers class, and it's more ... sparkly than metallic, and he has man boobs... but hey, it's crayola model magic it's bound to be bouncy and weird looking :shun:

Calvin Harris running onto stage with a pine apple during Jedward's performance :

:naughty:

Also 'the boy I like from school' said he'd go to a Mika gig with me.. but he has no way of transport to come with me plus there will be no trains running by the time the gig as finshed and if I wanted to meet Mika then it would be a definate nooo (plus probably our parents wouldn't let us go alone).. I suggested we could stay in a hotel... :wink2::roftl: I was joking when I said it but I hope his not googling hotels now.. He's gone quiet on facebook chat... :blink:

UPDATE: He can't go, in a way that's kinda good.. Mika and him in the same room would be too much! :lol3:

Edited by tigerclaws95