Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing nothing :biggrin2: we just have this plan: Kat will be an actress, Ill be a singer, when were famous were moving to London, and then we're dragging you to London too :biggrin2: Simple as that :biggrin2:

Im also booking you as my manager :aah:

I like that idea:biggrin2: Havent we already talked about the manager thingy? :biggrin2:

nothing nothing :biggrin2: we just have this plan: Kat will be an actress, Ill be a singer, when were famous were moving to London, and then we're dragging you to London too :biggrin2: Simple as that :biggrin2:

Im also booking you as my manager :aah:

i'm gonna be a singer as well... :biggrin2::naughty: i can multitask!!!

Your siggie is IMMENSE! :wub2: :wub2: :mf_lustslow:

Tanks! what can I say I've never been one to abbreviate XD on the bright side the background his pictures are blended into I hand painted. Thoguh I didn't hand paint it just for the siggi it was just a happy accident that the colours matched nicely.

I know! You told me many times! And once (if?:blink:) Im gonna sing I need a manager right? and who'll be the best manager for me? YOU! :biggrin2::naughty:

Not only for managing but for those boring friday nights, we can get drunk :aah::naughty:

i just loved the support thingy i did for Bfoot and wanna do more than just support in the way i did back then :tears: And i have been told abut what a manager does and i wanna do that!

i just loved the support thingy i did for Bfoot and wanna do more than just support in the way i did back then :tears: And i have been told abut what a manager does and i wanna do that!

First of all you did damn good jjob with supporting Bfoot. You really did.

Even now..Im thinking of buying maybe his CD whenever I spot it in the shop-just becouse you kept talking about him and showed me some of his songs, i found some others..and he seems really interesting, along with rest of gnr...didint find it yetyet

And second of all...Im serious: I want you to be my manager :wink2: I know youd do a damn good job! :huglove:

Edited by MannyCulpena

First of all you did damn good jjob with supporting Bfoot. You really did.

Even now..Im thinking of buying maybe his CD whenever I spot it in the shop...didint yet

And second of all...Im serious: I want you to be my manager :wink2: I know youd do a damn good job! :huglove:

you have to order his albums online. His album Abnormal has been in stores in the Uk and other places. But not anylonger. Think its even hard also to find another album he is playing on... the new GnR album... not cos of sold out...

thx. would love to! Got told by a few ppl... even bfoot... that what i did for him cant be done better and "more" The reason for why i becme and admin. for baldfreak. GOD i was happy...

Edited by Dark Angel

you have to order his albums online. His album Abnormal has been in stores in the Uk and other places. But not anylonger. Think its even hard also to find another album he is playing on... the new GnR album... not cos of sold out...

thx. would love to! Got told by a few ppl... even bfoot... that what i did for him cant be done better and "more" The reason for why i becme and admin. for baldfreak. GOD i was happy...

Hmm...Ill try and look for it tonight :wink2:

You did enormous job with Bfoot :biggrin2: