Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the set of balls on Mika... painted and hanging on stage infront of 1000 of peeps... :lmfao:

so what do you think... the once on him or the typr that is hanging next and above him here:

Montral8.jpg

Ohh those balls!!! :thumb_yello:

...I was thinking of other 'balls'.. bad me... :blush-anim-cl:

Mika just came on the radio :wub2:

"hey, this is mika, I want to thank all the people who asked to play my song on you call the hits."

and then Rain came on. :fangurl:

Aww... That is sweet. :wub2: I wish our radio stations would play such little intros. :biggrin2:

Mika just came on the radio :wub2:

"hey, this is mika, I want to thank all the people who asked to play my song on you call the hits."

and then Rain came on. :fangurl:

There was a interview with Mika on "The Hits Radio" around 10-11 o'clock this morning... It was good but not as good with my mum commetating over it saying to me - "See, you and Mika have a lot in common. You both hate sports and your good at art".. In my head I was saying "Please just let Mika talk, I just heard that geez"... :mf_rosetinted:Another thing I can think that me and Mika have in common is being late

my new headphones are kinda crappy.... i have to turn my music up really loud to even be able to hear it and i can't turn it up much on my ipod :tears:

Well at the end of the day it's better than having broken ones right?? I've broken my best pair this week and now the only one I have are starting to break too.. They might be low in sound to protect people's ears...

Well at the end of the day it's better than having broken ones right?? I've broken my best pair this week and now the only one I have are starting to break too.. They might be low in sound to protect people's ears...

i suppose.

but i think in order to enjoy music you actually need to be able to hear it :dunno:

I'm just in a bad mood, ignore me.

i suppose.

but i think in order to enjoy music you actually need to be able to hear it :dunno:

I'm just in a bad mood, ignore me.

I don't know, I find if I push the headphone into my ear and twist it the sound is louder if I just stuck it in there, plus I normally do this on low then increase the volume as I go...

We all have bad moods.. Pretty normal and understanderable! :thumb_yello:

Seems like the whole world is having problems with headphones right now. :blink: Seriously, I've recently bought new headphones and a few days later the plug broke. Not literally, it just lost contact. Thank God I had a warranty and replaced them with good ones. :teehee:

Edited by Eglė

watching toy story 2 on video... :biggrin2:

video player's not working very well :tears:

and sometimes i hate being a girl :sad:

Ahh the good old video! :wink2:

Toy story 2 is a good movie, I haven't seen it a few years..

Why do you hate being a girl?? I mean some days I do too, but there's many, many, many reason why..

Seems like the whole world is having problems with headphones right now. :blink: Seriously' date=' I've recently bought new headphones and a few days later the plug broke. Not literally, it just lost contact. Thank God I had a warranty and a replaced them to good ones. :teehee:[/quote']

I wish I had warranty on all the ones I've broke... I think it was last year or the year before that I broke 20-30 pairs in that year.. :aah: I really have no luck with them!!!

I don't know, I find if I push the headphone into my ear and twist it the sound is louder if I just stuck it in there, plus I normally do this on low then increase the volume as I go...

We all have bad moods.. Pretty normal and understanderable! :thumb_yello:

yeah, that usually does work... stupid out of ear headphones that i have!

i want some chocolate :roftl: