Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer me? About what?

the Mika picture... i hate decisions :sneaky2::naughty:

I just got hit by an old man who was shirtless and had wet himself with a slipper.

I hate hospitals.

:shocked: ew.

why were you at a hospital? :blink:

hihi by the way! :pinkbow:

the Mika picture... i hate decisions :sneaky2::naughty:

:shocked: ew.

why were you at a hospital? :blink:

hihi by the way! :pinkbow:

My shoulder aches still from that silly guy. I was listening to Mika at the time, and Toy Boy was on. I was at the point where it went: "When your only son's wondering what to be, tell him the story of a boy like me..." Then FWACK! Right there. My mom found it hilarious!

My nan. She's... Sick. With something. A heart attack or a stroke or something...

Hello! I'm going in a bit because of my internet but hi! :bye:

My shoulder aches still from that silly guy. I was listening to Mika at the time, and Toy Boy was on. I was at the point where it went: "When your only son's wondering what to be, tell him the story of a boy like me..." Then FWACK! Right there. My mom found it hilarious!

My nan. She's... Sick. With something. A heart attack or a stroke or something...

Hello! I'm going in a bit because of my internet but hi! :bye:

oh fabulous :blink::aah:

aww hun. hope she gets better soon! :huglove:

okies! :bye:

:roftl::biggrin2:

That sounded so odd. Imagine if I just walked up to you and said that. :roftl:

i would actually do that :roftl: if a girl does that to you anytime then it's probably me! :naughty::teehee:

I need to get to sleep but I'm worried for one of my friends, I don't want them to something stupid... :sad:

I'll "do a Mika" tommorow just to help them and talk to them but can I help them??

What does "do a Mika" mean?

It's just a step to left... Then a step to the rrrriiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhht !!! :biggrin2:

put your hands on your hips

you bring your knees in tight

but it's the pelvic thrust

that really drives you insaaaannneee

What does "do a Mika" mean?

"Do a Mika" means skive from your P.E/Sport lessons, he said he used to climb on roofs and read comics. Well I'm too short to climb my school's roofs so I'm hiding in the girls toilets with one of my friends tommorow hopefully.. :naughty: Mika should not say things that will give me bad ideas...

"Do a Mika" means skive from your P.E/Sport lessons, he said he used to climb on roofs and read comics. Well I'm too short to climb my school's roofs so I'm hiding in the girls toilets with one of my friends tommorow hopefully.. :naughty: Mika should not say things that will give me bad ideas...

ahhh, okay, I see...:thumb_yello: I'm way too much of a chicken to skip class. :naughty: I'm done with P.E. though. We only have to take it for the first 2 years of high school here. :biggrin2:

ahhh, okay, I see...:thumb_yello: I'm way too much of a chicken to skip class. :naughty: I'm done with P.E. though. We only have to take it for the first 2 years of high school here. :biggrin2:

Lucky... I have to go to a sports collage school, so if we don't like it we're stuck with it being forced onto us has it's the only school around for miles which you don't need to pass an exam to get in..

I worried I may chicken out to skip class but I must do this... If Mika can and get away with it (well he didn't he got detentions but so did I get a detention in P.E last Tuesday which I should not of had) So should I be able to... Long as my mum don't find out, I should be fine! :blink::thumb_yello:

Night! :bye:

Lucky... I have to go to a sports collage school, so if we don't like it we're stuck with it being forced onto us has it's the only school around for miles which you don't need to pass an exam to get in..

I worried I may chicken out to skip class but I must do this... If Mika can and get away with it (well he didn't he got detentions but so did I get a detention in P.E last Tuesday which I should not of had) So should I be able to... Long as my mum don't find out, I should be fine! :blink::thumb_yello:

Night! :bye:

Good night, and good luck skipping! :naughty:

:bye: