Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww! dont worry...im still aparantely too young to go to the cinema at 5pm becouse its 'too dark' :rolls_eyes:

They don't believe me if I go in HMV to try and buy a 12 DVD, I had this problem 3 weeks ago... I'm 14 and I'm dreading in March when I'm 15.. I'll need to carry ID at all times then! :naughty:

They don't believe me if I go in HMV to try and buy a 12 DVD, I had this problem 3 weeks ago... I'm 14 and I'm dreading in March when I'm 15.. I'll need to carry ID at all times then! :naughty:

my friend got ID'd when she was renting as 15 DVD. she turned 17 a week before... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Here at 14. :teehee: But no-one really does that. Like the police can ask for your ID because they think you don't have it with you. That's against the law. :naughty:

my friend got ID'd when she was renting as 15 DVD. she turned 17 a week before... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I think it sucks when people don't believe your age, in some ways you can use it as an advantage.. Such as getting in places cheaper... I just remember on Friday this yr7 boy came up to me and asked me whether I was in yr 7. He seemed a little shocked when I said I was in yr10. But then he shook my hand and introduced himself.

I'm dreading in a year and half when I probably leave school, the police will think I'm skiving school! :aah:

I think it sucks when people don't believe your age, in some ways you can use it as an advantage.. Such as getting in places cheaper... I just remember on Friday this yr7 boy came up to me and asked me whether I was in yr 7. He seemed a little shocked when I said I was in yr10. But then he shook my hand and introduced himself.

I'm dreading in a year and half when I probably leave school, the police will think I'm skiving school! :aah:

I have the opposite problem...i have to carry ID with me everywheer becouse bus drivers wont believe me Im 14 and dont want to sell me child ticket(adult starts at 16)

Here at 14. :teehee: But no-one really does that. Like the police can ask for your ID because they think you don't have it with you. That's against the law. :naughty:

I only look about 11 at the most, it's kinda embaressing.. But as most people are taller than me and look older than they are that are my age or around, they need to have ID to make sure they are that age they say they are.. So they don't buy ciggs, alcohol or get into places they ain't old enough to get into...

I have the opposite problem...i have to carry ID with me everywheer becouse bus drivers wont believe me Im 14 and dont want to sell me child ticket(adult starts at 16)

Where do you get ID cards from? I need to get one before March..

I don't have that problem with bus tickets cos I still look very little... :blink:

i have that problem but adult for buses starts at 14 here :blink: so i have a teencard which means i can get places for 80p at certain times...

my god my head is killing me... :boxed:

i have that problem but adult for buses starts at 14 here :blink: so i have a teencard which means i can get places for 80p at certain times...

my god my head is killing me... :boxed:

I can have a ticket for 65c if I have my uniform on...if im under 16 i can go paying 90c and adult E1.60

awww sweetie! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Maybe you should get some sleep?

I can have a ticket for 65c if I have my uniform on...if im under 16 i can go paying 90c and adult E1.60

awww sweetie! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Maybe you should get some sleep?

i was asleep since 12.00 till 5.30 and i have an essay to write... fun fun fun :sneaky2:

I only look about 11 at the most, it's kinda embaressing.. But as most people are taller than me and look older than they are that are my age or around, they need to have ID to make sure they are that age they say they are.. So they don't buy ciggs, alcohol or get into places they ain't old enough to get into...

I think I do look 14 or 15. (I am 14) It helps that I have rather large boobs.. :teehee: People won't think I am under 13. :roftl: I should carry my ID around all the time, I just always forget to bring it.