Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

Hi all,

Just a quick thank you to all that came yesterday. I watched from the studio floor and not only were you singing and dancing when Mika was performing, but you also got into the spirit of the show generally. I hope that other artists fans I contact this series will be as generous as you lot - well done!

Thanks again,

Lost in TV (Jay)

Thank you so much for everything...I again...I said thank you to you so many times yesterday :aah:

But seriously, thank you so much for being so caring and lovely, posting on here and emailing to make sure everything's okay and whatever. Honestly, it was well organised, and I'm glad we made a good impression!

Thanks again.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for everything...I again...I said thank you to you so many times yesterday :aah:

But seriously, thank you so much for being so caring and lovely, posting on here and emailing to make sure everything's okay and whatever. Honestly, it was well organised, and I'm glad we made a good impression!

Thanks again.

And he was hawt.. :aah:

Hi all,

Just a quick thank you to all that came yesterday. I watched from the studio floor and not only were you singing and dancing when Mika was performing, but you also got into the spirit of the show generally. I hope that other artists fans I contact this series will be as generous as you lot - well done!

Thanks again,

Lost in TV (Jay)

Ok, so I'm a bit late to react to this :naughty:, but, like the rest have already said: HUGE thank you to YOU, for giving us the opportunity. Not only did we enjoy supporting Mika inmensely, but the whole show and vibe was fantastic.

I had a great time all round. We had such a laugh with the "funny guy" (the one with the dark curly hair who was warming up the audience) and it was just really really fantastic. So thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

Thanks again,

Lost in TV (Jay)

We really appreciate you letting us have this opportunity. It's always nice to feel the atmosphere of what goes on behind the cameras. We all had such a wonderful time watching Mika and the other guests. You guys were truly great :thumb_yello: