Mika on Virgin Radio & NRJ Radio (France) - The 11th Sept.

Miss_lollipop54

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I laught so much when I listened to those 2 interviews this morning. I was walking to take the bus or was in the bus and couldn't kepp myself from litterally lol!!!! Thanks so much Mika to make me looks like a crazy person :sneaky:

The part when he talks about smoking pipes is hilarious because of the double sense :roftl: And the poor Mika didn't make the connection and keeps telling the story :lmfao:

I laught so much when I listened to those 2 interviews this morning. I was walking to take the bus or was in the bus and couldn't kepp myself from litterally lol!!!! Thanks so much Mika to make me looks like a crazy person :sneaky:

The part when he talks about smoking pipes is hilarious because of the double sense :roftl: And the poor Mika didn't make the connection and keeps telling the story :lmfao:

What's the pipe story? :dunno:

:lmfao: Haven't watched it but I can totally picture the situation,especially with the ppl @ the radio (like Bruno Guillon) :naughty: Poor Mika :teehee:

I'm sure they're going to be doing some editing,and they'll say this on the radio "This was Mika this morning: 'Oh,I loooove pipes! What's so funny?' :blink:" :roftl:

Oy my!! They ARE putting the extract of the interview all the the time on the radio! :lmfao:

Maybe he did it on purpose to jump into the french charts :mf_rosetinted::teehee: