Mika on Virgin Radio & NRJ Radio (France) - The 11th Sept.

Miss_lollipop54

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's over. I want a translation :naughty:

The Q&A sounded interesting.

I have to hear it again :teehee: but they talked a little about some plagiarism implying Sliimy, and Mika said that during his interviews, Sliimy never said something mean about him and he thinks it's classy,

before Mika said an anecdote when he was 5 :naughty: The woman asked to him if he smoke, he said no, but he likes the pipe, the pipe smell. When he was little a Lebanese Priest used to come at home and smoke the pipe, he always put it behind his chair and Mika used to come behind the chair to smoke his pipe :naughty:

Thank you Suzie and Mari for having recorded the interviews! :huglove:

ok i'm gonna edit and upload the nrj interview

And I'll upload the Virgin Radio one :wink2:

I have to hear it again :teehee: but they talked a little about some plagiarism implying Sliimy, and Mika said that during his interviews, Sliimy never said something mean about him and he thinks it's classy,

before Mika said an anecdote when he was 5 :naughty: The woman asked to him if he smoke, he said no, but he likes the pipe, the pipe smell. When he was little a Lebanese Priest used to come at home and smoke the pipe, he always put it behind his chair and Mika used to come behind the chair to smoke his pipe :naughty:

Thank you Suzie and Mari for having recorded the interviews! :huglove:

:lmfao:

Thank you :lol3: