• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god, the hair... I miss that hair... :wub2:

he was fantastic- to think 2 years ago he wouldve gotten better... I dont think we could...

I cant wait to get and hear mine, there are some tracks I havnt even heard yet- just to be surprised! :aah:

its probably gonna take about a month to get here though :sneaky2: my golden vinyl hasnt even gotten here yet! :sneaky2:

Im back ladies- after making some brilliant cookies! :bye: how is all?

mmm cookies! What cookies?:roftl:

We (me) are good....kinda...

god, the hair... I miss that hair... :wub2:

he was fantastic- to think 2 years ago he wouldve gotten better... I dont think we could...

I cant wait to get and hear mine, there are some tracks I havnt even heard yet- just to be surprised! :aah:

its probably gonna take about a month to get here though :sneaky2: my golden vinyl hasnt even gotten here yet! :sneaky2:

Im back ladies- after making some brilliant cookies! :bye: how is all?

I'm ok .. I should have been on my way to a party right now .. but ah well .. I'm here :mf_rosetinted:

I hadn't heard a few songs either, knew only the ones he did on the shows .. So that was really great :wub2:

Is there a booklet inside? whats in the booklet? :roftl::roftl:

Drawings? lyrics?

Looooove the photo!

Yes. Some art :aah: Drawings.

No real lyrics (some little parts) but you can download them of the cd :wink2: (with the double cd that is .. you put it in your pc and you get 3 videos and the lyrics :original:)

I'm ok .. I should have been on my way to a party right now .. but ah well .. I'm here :mf_rosetinted:

I hadn't heard a few songs either, knew only the ones he did on the shows .. So that was really great :wub2:

No real lyrics (some little parts) but you can download them of the cd :wink2: (with the double cd that is .. you put it in your pc and you get 3 videos and the lyrics :original:)

yay I did order the deluxe cd!:boing:

mmm cookies! What cookies?:roftl:

We (me) are good....kinda...

ummm, well, kind of a crossover between mini croissonts and hamen tachens (the jewish cookie) and some are filled with chocolate (Nutella- duh :naughty: ) and some with nut cream that I made- tastes kinda like the inside of the kinder bueno... and let me tell you- they are sweeeet :bleh:

really? if I put it in my PC? awesome! :biggrin2:

ummm, well, kind of a crossover between mini croissonts and hamen tachens (the jewish cookie) and some are filled with chocolate (Nutella- duh :naughty: ) and some with nut cream that I made- tastes kinda like the inside of the kinder bueno... and let me tell you- they are sweeeet :bleh:

really? if I put it in my PC? awesome! :biggrin2:

Yes, it asks you to validate it first (for the Mika Magic Numbers) and then you get the videos + a link to download the lyrics :wink2:

Your cookies sound too good btw :aah:

mmm I love kinder bueno!Save me some!:roftl:I NEED sweet!

Nutellla rox!!!:roftl::roftl:

soooooo perfect :wub2:

poor luv- he seems a bit fly bitten around the neck... :boxed:

Hmm yeah, it's terrible here at the moment :boxed:

I have a problem with it too ... Not that anyone cares about THAT :aah:

:bleh:

hello again:bye:

:bye:

nope!:roftl:

but what is your problem? bitting flies?:blink:

Yeah ... Or something that bites, don't know exactly what :aah:

At the moment I've discovered 3 bites on my leg .. and I'm kinda allergic to it I think so it always gets very big and very itchy :boxed:

Girls, Girls!

Where are these caps from? :huh:

LGJ-9.jpg

LGJ-10.jpg

LGJ-12.jpg

I have no idea :aah:

we do (we just worry about Mika more :bleh )

put some alcohol (70%) on it the minute you notice it, before you start itching- works like a charm!

Too late for that .. :sneaky2:

Bianca :boing:

hellow!

he really likes this jacket dosnt he? good! people worked hard on it! :biggrin2:

he looks lovely anyways :wub2:

Hello, Inbar!

Yeah he really likes it! :wub2:

Still, is there a video for those caps?

Oh and yeah I kinda gave up getting amazed at how good he looks all the time because it's pointless...I mean I could spend my whole life going :fangurl: at the way he looks... he looks good all the time. :lol3: