Yeah ... Or something that bites, don't know exactly what :aah:

At the moment I've discovered 3 bites on my leg .. and I'm kinda allergic to it I think so it always gets very big and very itchy :boxed:

Too late for that .. :sneaky2:

I know the kind...

I know there are creams that help with the itching... I know alovera worls really well- I just hate the way it feels on the skin- so I dont bother using any, I just get mad and itch... :roftl:

its passes within a long week... :naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the kind...

I know there are creams that help with the itching... I know alovera worls really well- I just hate the way it feels on the skin- so I dont bother using any, I just get mad and itch... :roftl:

its passes within a long week... :naughty:

Ooooooh, shut it you :aah:

I do have some cream to put on it, so I'll be fine :wink2:

01316381qd7.jpg

I have no idea :aah:

if YOU don't know then I give up! :naughty:

Hey Bianca!!

How are you?

Hey! :bye:

I'm kinda good...I started this week with a sore throat last night I got a river to flow through my nose :aah: so I have officially got the flu (just a superficial one) and looking at a random performance of a certain Holbrook guy :fisch: I think I got the fever too... but it's over now! :biggrin2:

I'm kinda good...I started this week with a sore throat last night I got a river to flow through my nose :aah: so I have officially got the flu (just a superficial one) and looking at a random performance of a certain Holbrook guy :fisch: I think I got the fever too... but it's over now! :biggrin2:

:lmfao:

Don't give up, I know everyone else knows! :roftl:

I just so not following it all anymore :teehee:

Hello, Inbar!

Yeah he really likes it! :wub2:

Still, is there a video for those caps?

Oh and yeah I kinda gave up getting amazed at how good he looks all the time because it's pointless...I mean I could spend my whole life going :fangurl: at the way he looks... he looks good all the time. :lol3:

I know- I decided to be really careful of the fangurly thing from the beggining and not buy ANY posters of him whatsoever... but as much as I hate being a fangurl, im giving into it, going to buy one soon... and cramming my room with framed vinyls (not just Mika's- he dosnt have that many, but mostly his... the rest is queen- so im good)

aperently I wasnt careful inough and fell for him :wub2:

i hope you get better soon! You know my6 whole school and family is sick9including me) and now Im noticing that MFC is getting sick!:shocked::roftl::roftl:

Ooooooh, shut it you :aah:

I do have some cream to put on it, so I'll be fine :wink2:

01316381qd7.jpg

what did I do?! :aah:

:wub2:

:lmfao:

Don't give up, I know everyone else knows! :roftl:

I just so not following it all anymore :teehee:

dont look at me- I quit about 3 days ago- no use, there are just so many- Im too slow! :aah:

I checkem out from time to time, but there are so many!

I know- I decided to be really careful of the fangurly thing from the beggining and not buy ANY posters of him whatsoever... but as much as I hate being a fangurl, im giving into it, going to buy one soon... and cramming my room with framed vinyls (not just Mika's- he dosnt have that many, but mostly his... the rest is queen- so im good)

I know that feeling...

actually if I look back...I couldn't tell when I exactly I fell for him...I just it just came in time because at first I told you I hated him....then liked Love Today...then got my album and in 2008 I finally got my DVD and became a fan and I suppose during the summer the whole thing got more out of control to say so...as for the posters...I used to have only one of them on my door...then got another one but realised I could have any picture I wanted of him printed so I have 3 of them framed and a big one (signed :wub2: ) framed aswell...let me get some pics of them... :naughty:

Me either...it's like an overload of videos and interviews....let's not talk about photos... :aah:

The next week seems to be a Mikaful one!

Yeah and this scares me cuz Instead of studying for school (tests:sneaky2:)and doing homework ill be probably watching inteviws and photos and programs with Meeks and putting TBWKTM on reapeat-whole day,whole night!:roftl::roftl:

what did I do?! :aah:

:wub2:

dont look at me- I quit about 3 days ago- no use, there are just so many- Im too slow! :aah:

I checkem out from time to time, but there are so many!

Saying it'll last for like a long week .. :roftl:

Yeah, I know ... And I prefer the real thing anyway :naughty::teehee:

01316382ig6.jpg

i hope you get better soon! You know my6 whole school and family is sick9including me) and now Im noticing that MFC is getting sick!:shocked::roftl::roftl:

I KNOW! :aah:

First my mum started, then my grandma, then it was me and because I was on a Mika-break :fisch: I noticed only on Monday that the whole MFC had a sore throat and it was the same day I got mine too... :roftl: it was so cool... well kinda....

I will...I'm the kind that has never had any kinds of diseases but the flu at the begginning of the autumn and the spring...so it's ok. I will be just fine by monday! :wink2:

Yeah and this scares me cuz Instead of studying for school (tests:sneaky2:)and doing homework ill be probably watching inteviws and photos and programs with Meeks and putting TBWKTM on reapeat-whole day,whole night!:roftl::roftl:

I have a light program at school...I come back home at 13:30 and don't have much to do these weeks... :biggrin2:

So, bring it on, mr postman and bring me the album! :pbjt::lol3:

Saying it'll last for like a long week .. :roftl:

Yeah, I know ... And I prefer the real thing anyway :naughty::teehee:

01316382ig6.jpg

I nearly couldve made it to the free gig in london on monday- then I found my passport isnt valid :sneaky2: and everyone's on vacation until monday cause its new year here... we're so weird...

the hair!!! :wub2:

I nearly couldve made it to the free gig in london on monday- then I found my passport isnt valid :sneaky2: and everyone's on vacation until monday cause its new year here... we're so weird...

the hair!!! :wub2:

I have to work :mf_rosetinted:

And I can't ask AGAIN to change shifts last minute :aah::roftl:

01324084sj8.jpg

uh you have a good life...

\Im starting 9am and finish 3.30pm everyday...:sneaky2:

That's still ok...last year I would start my classes at 13:30 and finish at 19:30 and in the morning I would wake up at 10 so actually my days would go on by me without having much done... :dunno:

Enjoy your movie!

uh you have a good life...

\Im starting 9am and finish 3.30pm everyday...:sneaky2:

same here, just move it one hour back...

from 8 till 2.30... its terrible- and the worst part is we dont have homework- we have gigantic projects instead- I have to finish one for tuesday... havnt started yet- too much MFC... :aah:

bummer...

most of us are bummed by this, we're throwing are own online party... :roftl:

dammet- that hair- I cant take it! I want it! :wub2::wub2:

I think that's the best thing to do yes :aah:

:shocked: I think I prefer Mika to keep it :teehee::aah:

01324086sz1.jpg

so I have 3 of them framed and a big one (signed :wub2: ) framed aswell...let me get some pics of them... :naughty:

Ok so I promised some pics of my framed pics:

08092009785.jpg

08092009787.jpg

08092009790.jpg

08092009792.jpg

and this is how it all looked like during my Mika break :sad:

08092009794.jpg

08092009795.jpg

08092009796.jpg

08092009797.jpg