• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I promised some pics of my framed pics:

:shocked: Amazing! :wub2:

The Mika-room that is :teehee::naughty:

I didnt say he has to take it off... I just want it in my hands... to stroke it... :bleh:

he looks like he's about to throw up :roftl:

Hmm ... Don't know if I want that either :teehee::aah::bleh:

He doesn't! He looks sweet!

(like he really can't laugh but he has to .. :aah::roftl:)

At a printing store! :biggrin2: You put your pictures on a CD and you give it to them and tell them the size and they'll print them for you! :wink2:

What pics have you put on the cd then? (what sizes I mean)

Can they print the little pics we have that big without losing (much) quality?

:shocked: Amazing! :wub2:

The Mika-room that is :teehee::naughty:

Thank you! here's some more of it if you haven't seen my video: http://www.mikasounds.com/video/watch/1386/My_We_Are_Golden_video

Well last summer I've renovated my room and got it yellow with a purple ceiling just to be more Mikaish... :roftl: and decided to put his pictures in frames in order to keep it cleaner and tidy(er) So yeah, I told you, it is pretty hard to just kick Mika out of my life just like that... :naughty:

What pics have you put on the cd then? (what sizes I mean)

Can they print the little pics we have that big without losing (much) quality?

No...you need pics with a great resolution. The framed signed one was selected by me and my family :roftl: last summer as it follows:

I had 700 pics then and I just ordered them by size. Picked 10 with the best quality/largest size, then chose 5, then chose 3 and got my family to vote for each and I ended up having this one framed and now signed :wub2: :

MKcolourbackround.jpg

At a printing store! :biggrin2: You put your pictures on a CD and you give it to them and tell them the size and they'll print them for you! :wink2:

I think we have one like that around- I really should look... gonna upgrade my room a little- about time... :teehee:

01496412yu1.jpg

:fangurl:

Angel gonna love this one!

so damm amazing! :wub2:

No...you need pics with a great resolution. The framed signed one was selected by me and my family :roftl: last summer as it follows:

I had 700 pics then and I just ordered them by size. Picked 10 with the best quality/largest size, then chose 5, then chose 3 and got my family to vote for each and I ended up having this one framed and now signed :wub2: :

MKcolourbackround.jpg

But with this resolution? (being 1024x752 or something). Or do you have it bigger than this?

MKcolourbackround.jpg

this one is brilliant! lucky you, ggetting it signed... :wub2:

I have a wee bit more then 700 :naughty: better start looking... :naughty:

But with this resolution? (being 1024x752 or something). Or do you have it bigger than this?

This is the one I used for being printed and the poster is 50cmX40cm or something like that! :wink2:

this one is brilliant! lucky you, ggetting it signed... :wub2:

I have a wee bit more then 700 :naughty: better start looking... :naughty:

Yeah I have like over 1200 now... :naughty:

yes...it is...he looks so cute and those colorz behind him match my golden walls...:biggrin2:

This is the one I used for being printed and the poster is 50cmX40cm or something like that! :wink2:

Oh, thanks :original:

I do want one big poster to put on my door (I have a very big AT-poster there that's very nice, but I'd like to change it :aah:) but I was a bit scared to pay money for a poster that maybe didn't look that great because it was just a "small" pic of internet ..

The other 2 options were:

IVORSno12.jpg

If I had this I could've never been able to change my clothes in my own room... :naughty:

MK28.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

I scored big- I have 2 rooms... :naughty: one at my dad's and one at my mom's... and even though my mom is more keen on him, my room at her house is filled mainly with horsey things- drawing, posters, puzzles...

while my room at my dad's is gonna be cramped up with Mika- just to piss him off :roftl:

beter get working on it... going to order this chinese display and 2 grace Kelly 12" vynils- one french and one Italian...

and hofully find a LT one, and a relax one, and get my golden one soon...

and posters posters posters... and maybe draw piano keys on the wall- gonna be massive cool

Oh, thanks :original:

I do want one big poster to put on my door (I have a very big AT-poster there that's very nice, but I'd like to change it :aah:) but I was a bit scared to pay money for a poster that maybe didn't look that great because it was just a "small" pic of internet ..

Well...those guys should recognise if the the pic is too small and should tell you if it will turn out like crap if you want an enormous sized poster you know? So choose your pic and better ask them if they can do it without harming the quality...:wink2:

Well...those guys should recognise if the the pic is too small and should tell you if it will turn out like crap if you want an enormous sized poster you know? So choose your pic and better ask them if they can do it without harming the quality...:wink2:

Yeah, I did asked once if a pic with resolution ... x ... was ok to make a poster of (I don't know the size anymore) and the only thing they told me was that they had the standaard resolutions that are ok on their website .. But then I still don't know how it'll turn out :aah:

But I think I'm gonna ask a camera-shop here .. They're always very nice and very helpful, they even told me I shouldn't buy a certain camera because it was about the same as the one I had, but mine was better .. :aah: (they could have easily just let me buy it and make money that way..). So I'll check with them :wink2: If I ever find a picture :aah:

But I think I'm gonna ask a camera-shop here .. They're always very nice and very helpful, they even told me I shouldn't buy a certain camera because it was about the same as the one I had, but mine was better .. :aah: (they could have easily just let me buy it and make money that way..). So I'll check with them :wink2: If I ever find a picture :aah:

I'd say they're really nice indeed judging by the pics you take at the gigs! :wub2: That must have been the hardest thing to do for me at the gig because it's a fact: MIKA CANT STAY STILL! :aah:

So yeah you could ask them! :wink2:

Here's how you can pick them out by their size:

You just go in your certain folder, arrange them in details order (right click; arrange icons by: details) and then click on the "size" tag and you'll have them arranged in ascending/descending order. :wink2:

untitled-3.jpg

Ok girls, I'm going to have a bath and then back at "The tempest" by Shakespeare! :biggrin2:

Good night! :huglove:

I'd say they're really nice indeed judging by the pics you take at the gigs! :wub2: That must have been the hardest thing to do for me at the gig because it's a fact: MIKA CANT STAY STILL! :aah:

So yeah you could ask them! :wink2:

Here's how you can pick them out by their size:

You just go in your certain folder, arrange them in details order (right click; arrange icons by: details) and then click on the "size" tag and you'll have them arranged in ascending/descending order. :wink2:

untitled-3.jpg

Ok girls, I'm going to have a bath and then back at "The tempest" by Shakespeare! :biggrin2:

Good night! :huglove:

Those aren't even pics :aah: (pics are much better :teehee:)

Thanks .. I knew that .. but I don't think it's the size that matters? But the resolution (the dimensions in your screenshot..) and I don't have them in my folders?

Have fun! :bye:

Those aren't even pics :aah: (pics are much better :teehee:)

Thanks .. I knew that .. but I don't think it's the size that matters? But the resolution (the dimensions in your screenshot..) and I don't have them in my folders?

Have fun! :bye:

Oh ok... :biggrin2:

Right...my bad...the dimensions section is the last apparently...I forgot! :doh:

Anyway...it was for all the people who were guessing how to choose them by the resolution.

Thanks! *blows nose*

Oh ok... :biggrin2:

Right...my bad...the dimensions section is the last apparently...I forgot! :doh:

Anyway...it was for all the people who were guessing how to choose them by the resolution.

Thanks! *blows nose*

:thumb_yello:

And I've found how you can get the dimensions there if they aren't, so now all I have to do is to get all my Mika-pics in 1 folder .. because they're a bit spread (a bit :lmfao:) at the moment :blush-anim-cl::teehee: