• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's still ok...last year I would start my classes at 13:30 and finish at 19:30 and in the morning I would wake up at 10 so actually my days would go on by me without having much done... :dunno

Enjoy your movie!

Now THAT must been crappy!

same here, just move it one hour back...

from 8 till 2.30... its terrible- and the worst part is we dont have homework- we have gigantic projects instead- I have to finish one for tuesday... havnt started yet- too much MFC... :aah

I dont do my homework cuz of MFC!:roftl:

Ok so I promised some pics of my framed pics:

thats so cool!

The other 2 options were:

IVORSno12.jpg

If I had this I could've never been able to change my clothes in my own room... :naughty:

haha I understand what you mean! I have a Mika wallpaper and every time I get dressed I have to turn off my screen! and i dont really bother about people in a block infront of me! But no way Id get dressed with Mika on my screen!

01944683mk2.jpg

More piccys....:teehee:

picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=4105

picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=4107

And My Favourite Part.... :wub2:

picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=4110

Sorry theres a bit blurred at the top. I had to rub an address out :naughty:

picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=4106

I must have the least Mika-room! No piccies on my wall and no posters either(no posters of Meeks in magazines:sneaky2: but Im trying hard with piking photos for my room-too bad I cant have all!

Edited by MannyCulpena

stop talking about the album! youre gonna make me cry!!! its only been shipped today- god know how long before it gets here!

I want mine too :emot-sad:

It arrived at my brothers thursday and he's posted it but It could be ages before it gets to me cos' of the postal strike *shakes fist*

I mean, my WAG single hasn't even come yet! :boxed: