• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ok! you know I think ill make my intro-you see that MY accent is the one you swhould be laughing at!:roftl::roftl:

Im Polish so my english accent is kinda...ekm...diffrent:roftl:

Oooh I used to work with someone who was Polish. She'd been in the states for a long time and didn't really sound that foreign anymore.

*coughs* Ya know I hope doubling posting is allowed here. *whistles and finds something to do to keep from spamming the board*

Edited by CalicoSkies
chatty munkee

Oooh I used to work with someone who was Polish. She'd been in the states for a long time and didn't really sound that foreign anymore.

*coughs* Ya know I hope doubling posting is allowed here. *whistles and finds something to do to keep from spamming the board*

Ive been living in iIreland for over 2 yrs now:biggrin2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mhfo32

I know its a video but the only place i could record was WMM:sneaky2:

!!! that's adorable I love your voice.

*edited to avoid being a board hog*

I love accents. I work at a Call Center so I hear people from across the states. It's gotten to be scary how I've been able to pick up certain areas accents.

Edited by CalicoSkies
keep from being a too posty muppet

I was nervous too. Though I have a friend that I used to do voice chatting with which is why I have the microphone in the first place. I wish I had a video camera. Sadly I just have the microphone.

I got the microphone cuz my friend wanted to talk on skype :roftl:

I dont have a video camera but i have a digital camera...you can record too..really useful thing:roftl: I recently made a video,like a music video of rain but I looked horrible that day-i was sick:sneaky2: would be kinda:blush-anim-cl:if i show it off:roftl::roftl:

Understandable. It's sooo quiet in the forum here. I'm not used to being somewhere that's so slow. I think everyone runs a muck while I'm at work or sleeping.

I know ! But usually DA is here its not that quiet...but nobody else is that silly like me to stay up till 3am :roftl:and DA is having some party(im talking about myself cuz its early in texas right?)

haha I understand what you mean! I have a Mika wallpaper and every time I get dressed I have to turn off my screen! and i dont really bother about people in a block infront of me! But no way Id get dressed with Mika on my screen!

I actually don't get it when I'm told to close my blinds so that people on the street will see me. :blink: But I feel a bit awkward about having to dress in front of a staring Mika... :aah: I'm crazy I know...but he just stares goddamit! :roftl: