• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Nothing can be as cute as Mika:mf_rosetinted:

We had to copy out these french sentences the other day and translate them into english and there was a girl call Nemica.

And guess what I accidentally wrote :roftl:

I was like "Oh god no not again!" :aah:

Yeah, hes on my watch!!

I'm not sure where its from, my brother bought it for me :wub2:

I love it so much :teehee:

I remember, a couple of months I was riding my friends horse and it had just been raining so the floor was all wet :teehee:

And he spooked and I fell into a puddle of wet sand and my watch got covered! and when you fall off, your supposed to keep still but I was so worried about my watch I got up and ran over to the water trough and stuck my arm in it.:roftl:

I was shouting "Not the watch!!"

My friend was wetting herself :roftl:

I WOULD do the same!:roftl: I had to chose someone famous and describe the person in Spanish...Needless to say who I chose...Needless to say how furious I was when I realized I hear "Hes a queer","hes horrible" "hes music sucks"so on when I said Ill be describing Mika:sneaky2::sneaky2:I really was FURIOUS!

I WOULD do the same!:roftl: I had to chose someone famous and describe the person in Spanish...Needless to say who I chose...Needless to say how furious I was when I realized I hear "Hes a queer","hes horrible" "hes music sucks"so on when I said Ill be describing Mika:sneaky2::sneaky2:I really was FURIOUS!

Oh god! :sneaky2:!! I get that too!

Every single day!

I wrote a 4 page essay on M today for my teacher. She said she wanted to know our interests :teehee:

okay... are any of the dots yellow... and how big are they?

he's small for a woodpecker but still the same pecking ability...

There is one big yellow dot on left,along with small red one...on the right there are pink,purple,blue,darkblue,red dots....all diffrent sized

She says shes glad for the pecking ability...and askes what coulor is he?

Yesss, Freddie and genevieve say goodbye :mf_rosetinted:

There in the middle of planning an escape mission that invlolves the use of asparagus soup :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

tell them orange and tomato soup works better.

Oh god! :sneaky2:!! I get that too!

Every single day!

I wrote a 4 page essay on M today for my teacher. She said she wanted to know our interests :teehee:

i don't get it very often... then again i don't tell many people. my friend said she thinks he's gay... i then went into a speech to prove that he's probably not. and i don't care and that's it better not knowing. she agreed. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

There is one big yellow dot on left,along with small red one...on the right there are pink,purple,blue,darkblue,red dots....all diffrent sized

She says shes glad for the pecking ability...and askes what coulor is he?

he asks because he's scared of yellow but means no offence...

he's hard to describe... kind of rainbow but when you move he changes colour, with shiny feathers. and a red stripe down his back from his black beak.

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I'm gonna go now girlsss :huglove:

Speak soon xxx

Take care xxxx

I shall leave Freddie With you :mf_rosetinted: don't let him near and Mika merch, he has a tendancy to kiss anything Mika related :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

awww bye bye :huglove::bye:

don't worry i caught Humphrey trying to eat my Mika 12" vinyl... i hid the chocolate spread. :sneaky2:

he's hard to describe... kind of rainbow but when you move he changes colour, with shiny feathers. and a red stripe down his back from his black beak.

don't worry i caught Humphrey trying to eat my Mika 12" vinyl... i hid the chocolate spread. :sneaky2:

:teehee:

Nite Niteee :bye:

Amber, come back! :crybaby:

I'm back

Have fun all :mf_rosetinted:

Going now ... :bye:

But you're gone :tears:

:aah: i read that and it literally came on... and that's the first line!!! :teehee: i'm easily pleased...

she's the meanest hag that there's ever been

FANTASTIC!

:aah:

Why don't you like me? :mf_rosetinted:

That's right, I'm going old school :naughty:

tell them orange and tomato soup works better.

i don't get it very often... then again i don't tell many people. my friend said she thinks he's gay... i then went into a speech to prove that he's probably not. and i don't care and that's it better not knowing. she agreed. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I dont tell many people anymor..my cousin HATES Him! Can you imagine THAT?

But I think thats becouse im not focusing on her when talking but on Meeks(she is this type of person)

She forbid me going on to MFC or listening to Mika when shes at my house..I got really mad and we argue about Mika being gay...when I ask does it really matter she says...nooooBUT...and goes on...I kicked her out of my house once cuz this is just being rude...like im not putting on Mikas music when Im at her house I TRY(:roftl:) not to do my Mikaings when Im at her house...But its my house and here Mika is more than welcome...she cannot FORBID ME!

Uh...I did get a lil mad now...:roftl:

I dont tell many people anymor..my cousin HATES Him! Can you imagine THAT?

But I think thats becouse im not focusing on her when talking but on Meeks(she is this type of person)

She forbid me going on to MFC or listening to Mika when shes at my house..I got really mad and we argue about Mika being gay...when I ask does it really matter she says...nooooBUT...and goes on...I kicked her out of my house once cuz this is just being rude...like im not putting on Mikas music when Im at her house I TRY(:roftl:) not to do my Mikaings when Im at her house...But its my house and here Mika is more than welcome...she cannot FORBID ME!

Uh...I did get a lil mad now...:roftl:

Pumpkin can give you a hug... :pinkbow:

She says she is offended but wont be anymore if he says something esle that is nice about other coulor thats on her!

She says she is offended but wont be anymore if he says something esle that is nice about other coulor thats on her!

he loves all other colours! he draws rainbows but misses out yellow as it gives him nightmares...

Awww thank him!

her. and i will.