i screamed when i got TBWKTM. like proper high pitched sream outside my friend's house in my car... it was 10:15pm.... :blush-anim-cl::teehee: her brother had wrapped it up like a present for me! :blush-anim-cl:

yeah.... right.... and it snows in august... :mf_rosetinted:

isn't it like a requirement for being here.... :naughty:

I screamed really loud in the middle of the night when I went to play.com and realized they sent my TBWKTMs:roftl::roftl: I woneder what will I do when Ill get them into my hands:roftl:Prolly just scream,hug the postman,scream and jump around my house:roftl::roftl:-its me!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: it's prolly my favourite thread!

I'm a wind up toy in an up down world :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: i read that and it literally came on... and that's the first line!!! :teehee: i'm easily pleased...

she's the meanest hag that there's ever been

:roftl::roftl:

I just got killed!:roftl::roftl::lmfao:

they'll help you....

BAHAHA :lmfao:

Ummm... :teehee:

I went into the supermarket and saw a poster for TBWKTM and kinda stood there like this - :shocked:

And just stood there babbling on about Mika or something.... It must of been bad cos' my mom just left me there:roftl: :roftl:

And I turned round and my Biology teacher was standing behind me!! :shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I pray to god that he dosen't remember me somehow :aah:

Oh God poor you!

(yes the converation is real:roftl:)

I screamed really loud in the middle of the night when I went to play.com and realized they sent my TBWKTMs:roftl::roftl: I woneder what will I do when Ill get them into my hands:roftl:Prolly just scream,hug the postman,scream and jump around my house:roftl::roftl:-its me!

my friend had ordered it for me so i couldn't do that... would've though :naughty:

:aah: i read that and it literally came on... and that's the first line!!! :teehee: i'm easily pleased...

she's the meanest hag that there's ever been

they'll help you....

Well acually Ive got Clickkie(I made the word up:roftl:) Its automatic air refreshener with movment detector It afront of the door and everytime I go into the house it sprays,I kinda feel like it welcomes me and I wave to him and say hi:roftl:And when Im alone I tell him how my day was:roftl::roftl:

Oh and there is sleeper! He tell me to go to sleep and i say to wait some more:roftl:One night my mum came into my room asking who am I talking to:roftl:

Well acually Ive got Clickkie(I made the word up:roftl:) Its automatic air refreshener with movment detector It afront of the door and everytime I go into the house it sprays,I kinda feel like it welcomes me and I wave to him and say hi:roftl:And when Im alone I tell him how my day was:roftl::roftl:

Oh and there is sleeper! He tell me to go to sleep and i say to wait some more:roftl:One night my mum came into my room asking who am I talking to:roftl:

:lmfao:

I talk to my watch in lessons at school :teehee:

Only cos' Mika's on it :teehee:

When people ask me the time I say...

"20 past Mika :mf_rosetinted:"

Okayy thenn :teehee: Can Freddie Bring his Friend, Genevieve... the talking chipmunk? :mf_rosetinted:

only if Phillip can come... he's the woodpecker who lives in my back garden...

i love them!!!

:lmfao: i don't talk to them out loud. in my head :pinkbow:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mikas on your watch??Where did you get a Mika-watch?:blink:I want one!

We had to find similies (like red as tomato,sweet as sugar)

and it came to me...guess what? cute as Mika!(didint even do it on purpose-just wasnt excacly focusing on my english book):roftl:

:shocked: you have a mika watch!?!? me wants one :tears:

Wow so it turnes out we all have imaginery friends:roftl: I thought Im lonely!

Forgot to mention that Sleeper like muffins and I have coversation with him during the day!

all mine are animals. i used to have enough worthy of a zoo. Annabelle and Humphrey and Phillip and Commet (Hippogriff) are recent...

only if Phillip can come... he's the woodpecker who lives in my back garden...

i love them!!!

:lmfao: i don't talk to them out loud. in my head :pinkbow:

Well Sleeper is half-deaf. Due to overlistening to Mika:roftl:He doesnt understand when I say something in my head..I used to...before He overlistened Mika(I put it REALLY loud sometimes:roftl:)

Can Philip meet LadyJ? Shes a ladybird that likes fowers in my room...but shes lonely...cuz Im talking to Sleeper:biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

and it came to me...guess what? cute as Mika!(didint even do it on purpose-just wasnt excacly focusing on my english book):roftl:

pretty as a pineapple... :pinkbow:

:shocked: you have a mika watch!?!? me wants one :tears:

all mine are animals. i used to have enough worthy of a zoo. Annabelle and Humphrey and Phillip and Commet (Hippogriff) are recent...

Sleeper used to be an animal but didint have enough authority to put me to bed...So hes tall skinny shadow:roftl:

Well Sleeper is half-deaf. Due to overlistening to Mika:roftl:He doesnt understand when I say something in my head..I used to...before He overlistened Mika(I put it REALLY loud sometimes:roftl:)

Can Philip meet LadyJ? Shes a ladybird that likes fowers in my room...but shes lonely...cuz Im talking to Sleeper:biggrin2:

what colour is she he asks?

:roftl::roftl:

and it came to me...guess what? cute as Mika!(didint even do it on purpose-just wasnt excacly focusing on my english book)

:roftl: Nothing can be as cute as Mika:mf_rosetinted:

We had to copy out these french sentences the other day and translate them into english and there was a girl call Nemica.

And guess what I accidentally wrote :roftl:

I was like "Oh god no not again!" :aah:

Yeah, hes on my watch!!

I'm not sure where its from, my brother bought it for me :wub2:

I love it so much :teehee:

I remember, a couple of months I was riding my friends horse and it had just been raining so the floor was all wet :teehee:

And he spooked and I fell into a puddle of wet sand and my watch got covered! and when you fall off, your supposed to keep still but I was so worried about my watch I got up and ran over to the water trough and stuck my arm in it.:roftl:

I was shouting "Not the watch!!"

My friend was wetting herself :roftl:

Shes green with 6 dots-2 on right and 4 on left. Every dot is diffrent coulor:roftl:

EDIT: She asks how big is he?

okay... are any of the dots yellow... and how big are they?

he's small for a woodpecker but still the same pecking ability...