Mika "hearing evening" Amsterdam 17-09-09

c@rin@

I won't come this evening, I'm already tired now, and have to work early tomorrow.

Shady, Sorry for not replying your sms and calls. I was already asleep when you texted me, so I saw it when I woke up (3am). Wanted to text you later in the morning, but didn't had a signal at my work. :sneaky2:

But I see the problem is solved. Great that you have a ticket Nielo!!

Have lots of fun all of you, and please make a picture of the Mika cocktail :naughty::aah:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jeeeeeeeeej I won tickets after all! yesterdayevening i didn't hear anything, so I was pretty upset when I heard all those people here saying they already had a mail, and tomorrow I opened my mailbox and CONGRATIULATIONS you got tickets! yes, see you tonight all!:biggrin2:

Ooh, where you by any chance the girl who won the canvas?

I won't come this evening, I'm already tired now, and have to work early tomorrow.

Shady, Sorry for not replying your sms and calls. I was already asleep when you texted me, so I saw it when I woke up (3am). Wanted to text you later in the morning, but didn't had a signal at my work. :sneaky2:

But I see the problem is solved. Great that you have a ticket Nielo!!

Have lots of fun all of you, and please make a picture of the Mika cocktail :naughty::aah:

I'm not sure whether we got pictures of the cocktail, but it wasn't that special. :naughty:

We did get a poster though. And candy. :biggrin2:

I'm not sure whether we got pictures of the cocktail, but it wasn't that special. :naughty:

Hey Nielo! I was just reading this thread to find out how it all went.

Was the quiz difficult?

So the cocktail wasn't that spezziul?

Yes that was me!! I won the 1 m x 1 m canvas, I'm soooo happy with it :wub2: I can pick it up tomorrow at the Universal Studios because it was quite hard to take it with me with the train, so tomorrow of to the studios, but the evening was so special and I loooove the cd :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Nielo! I was just reading this thread to find out how it all went.

Was the quiz difficult?

So the cocktail wasn't that spezziul?

I think I'm the only one home so far. The others have to travel through half the country. :aah:

The last question was the most difficult one: How many albums has he sold world wide. All the others were easy and multiple choice (the last one wasn't multiple choice). (The others were questions like which year was he born, 1979 or 1983. :aah:)

The cocktail was prosecco mixed with cassis. The alcohol-free one looked much more interesting though. But you'll have to ask Linde or Ingie what was in that. ^^

Yes that was me!! I won the 1 m x 1 m canvas, I'm soooo happy with it :wub2: I can pick it up tomorrow at the Universal Studios because it was quite hard to take it with me with the train, so tomorrow of to the studios, but the evening was so special and I loooove the cd :blush-anim-cl:

What is it exactely? Painted by who? Mika?

I think I'm the only one home so far. The others have to travel through half the country. :aah:

The last question was the most difficult one: How many albums has he sold world wide. All the others were easy and multiple choice (the last one wasn't multiple choice). (The others were questions like which year was he born, 1979 or 1983. :aah:)

The cocktail was prosecco mixed with cassis. The alcohol-free one looked much more interesting though. But you'll have to ask Linde or Ingie what was in that. ^^

It's 1979, isn't it? :naughty:

Congrats! Glad it to hear it went to an MFCer after all. :biggrin2:

I figured it might be you because of your name/username, but I thought you hadn't managed to get a ticket, so I just assumed it wasn't you. :aah:

Congrats! Glad it to hear it went to an MFCer after all. :biggrin2:

I figured it might be you because of your name/username, but I thought you hadn't managed to get a ticket, so I just assumed it wasn't you. :aah:

thanks :biggrin2: But you were right after all, had the mail this morning that I could come after all.. so had to manage it all at the very last moment, but it was worth it!

Oh, btw, we had to wear headphones. It was a 'silent disco' so no one else could hear the album yet. :aah:

:roftl:

That just sounds so funny - a whole room full of people dancing round with headphones on ....

Report please :biggrin2:

Lol. There's really not much else to report. :aah:

We came. There were only a few people there, I guess mainly because it was such short notice. We got a cocktail, some snacks and headphones. We were quizzed. We danced a bit (only MFCers danced) and that was pretty much it. :aah:

It was fun though. :biggrin2:

thanks :biggrin2: But you were right after all, had the mail this morning that I could come after all.. so had to manage it all at the very last moment, but it was worth it!

It's great that you could come! (Next time, feel free to come and say hello. :biggrin2:)

:roftl:

That just sounds so funny - a whole room full of people dancing round with headphones on ....

Yeah, except hardly anyone was dancing. :aah:

But it was really funny when you'd take off your headphones mid-song and would hear everyone sing along. :roftl:

It's great that you could come! (Next time, feel free to come and say hello. :biggrin2:)

But it was really funny when you'd take off your headphones mid-song and would hear everyone sing along. :roftl:

next time I will :thumb_yello: who were you, one of the dancing people at the bar or one of the dancing people back there?

:aah:

next time I will :thumb_yello: who were you, one of the dancing people at the bar or one of the dancing people back there?

We were the dancing people kind of in de middle of the room. (6 girls, 2 boys, although not all of us were dancing :biggrin2:)

You can usually recognize MFCers by dancing, colourful clothes and rainbow-like bracelets. :biggrin2:

:aah:

Yup. :roftl:

We were the dancing people kind of in de middle of the room. (6 girls, 2 boys, although not all of us were dancing :biggrin2:)

You can usually recognize MFCers by dancing, colourful clothes and rainbow-like bracelets. :biggrin2:

Yup. :roftl:

Ahh yes that's what I meant with 'back there', couldn't see it very well. but at least you were dancing, that was great! I especially noticed the girl with the grey Mika-shirt, she really seemed to enjoy it :thumb_yello: